It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photobucket.com hacked....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well aint that some sheeyot? I was fixing to upload some images but now I can't thanks to some turkish hackers..

... ve NeTDevilz yeniden sahnede

Bizi hatırlayan var mı ? Unutulduğumuzu düşündük ve tekrar hatırlatmaya karar verdik !

The translation of your request is:

. . . And NeTDevilz states this phase newly

Is there the one that is rallying us? We thought one utulduğumuzu and decided repeat to evocation!

photobucket.com...

lame...

Go hack facebook....

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The site looks normal to me but I was having some problems with it this morning. Then when the site finally started working again it gave me a message saying PB was encouraging all members to create new passwords. So, I became paranoid and just closed it down. I didn't try again to upload anything else.

Where are you seeing that Turkish message?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A couple weeks ago photobucket had requested all users to change their password, or atleast that is what message I got!
It seems to be working fine now!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
my ex wife's new husband hacked my photobucket account, along with my podomatic account and my ats account, also other accounts online. I found through an owner of one of the other accounts I have that he hacked into it using his websites email addy and IP address to do it. I matched up the IP addys between the hacked accounts and stuff he sent me from that website email that it was him

be very careful,

May I got that same warning but didnt change the account password then, I waited and changed it on the website itself.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Photobucket was hacked.

While some users are able to access Photobucket, others still can't. When I try to access www.photobucket.com, its forums or my PB album, I get "server not found". It's been like that since yesterday, and I'm unable to contact Photobucket to ask them what's happening.

top topics

join