It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Jumps at Patent for Plasma-Powered UFO Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Subrata Roy, an aerospace engineer from the University of Florida, recently submitted a patent application for an aircraft that just happens to come in the shape of a flying saucer. Dubbed a “winged electromagnetic air vehicle,” or WEAV, the battery-powered prototype is designed at less than 6 in. across. Even so, Roy insists that the mini sci-fi mobile could be built full-scale for missions like atmospheric surveillance—and that’s got NASA and the Air Force interested.

Source

So finally we going to see our earthy fly soccer

Wows what a find that blog had but i cant link to it anyways all credits goes to that blog
But why no one posted it before its surprises me most

[edit on 16-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think this guy get this technology from Indian connections to ancient Indian ancient vimanas

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of information on this guy out there and I have seen him refered to as the Howard Hughes of India, a successful business man with a Phd.

One company at least, it maybe Boeing I am not sure, has dabbled with plasma in connection with flight controls they were refered to as plasma actuators and the craft did not have any other moving control surfaces.

A patent is one thing but I would want to see at least a technology demonstrator to be up and running with this thing, I hope at least this much could materialise, only time will tell I guess.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

So finally we going to see our earthy fly soccer

Cool find.

Hmmm, Earthy fly soccer?

Uh, can we get that comment in English?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Pop Science comes to the rescue.
Yet government officials know the technology is already solid
and the monopoly is Rockefeller's or some one else's.
And there are hundreds of UFO patents.
The 500 patents classified that were Tesla's might be the only one's
allowed to work.
Dealing with the Illuminati is so tell tail.

top topics

join