It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be leaving for some time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just wanted to say goodbye to the fellow members and website for the time being. I am taking a break after discovering some much needed fresh knowledge through mutual discourse. Thank you members, I appreciate it. It helped me sort out some things in my personal life.

You may think I'm crazy, some of you, but it's not because I don't know enough, I just know too much.

But I think you're crazy, just like me.

Goodbye ~♥~

Remember, peace is nice and all, so is love, but don't sacrifice the truth just to have it or you'll end up finding that you never had it at all' love is the truth and the truth is love; only the truth brings about love and only true love stops only at truth. Always stand up for what is true even if it goes against authoritative dogma.

In the intents of peace and love.

L.O.V.E.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'll just be less active and more of a lurker with the exception of a few posts, unless they should die down.

Cya, USE your "God" given logic!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dam man, no one said cheerio - thats just rude.

Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: cheerio, all the best in the future!!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I wish you well LOVE, I too took a brief hiatus after first joining, I absorbed so much and a lot of my new found knowledge helped me with my real life world.

I came back of course and hope you do too.

Love and light friend.

Bless

new topics

top topics

join