It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For sale: West's deadly nuclear secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

For sale: West's deadly nuclear secrets

www.timesonline.co.uk

A WHISTLEBLOWER has made a series of extraordinary claims about how corrupt government officials allowed Pakistan and other states to steal nuclear weapons secrets.

Sibel Edmonds, a 37-year-old former Turkish language translator for the FBI, listened into hundreds of sensitive intercepted conversations while based at the agency’s Washington field office.

She approached The Sunday Times last month after reading about an Al-Qaeda terrorist who had revealed his role in training some of the 9/11...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.timesonline.co.uk
www.atlargely.com

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Unintentional double-post

[edit on 15-6-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
All I can really say about all of this is I hope the arrest warrants are in the works.

And I hope it will be made public.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by RedGolem]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There are so many of them currently residing in the halls of power. No telling how many more will turn up when each one of the known figures begins to turn over information in a bid to save himself. The FBI have a real problem on their hands. How do you arrest half of your government and military in an era when the people already feel like we're slipping into a police state?

Not to mention the fact that CNN, MSNBC, FOXNews, et al, have completely failed to be what they claim to be. Once the arrests are made, and the American public takes notice, how will formerly respected journalists and news outlets ever regain the public trust?

[edit on 15-6-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Already posted a few times I think.

Here is one Thread.

Check the date - Jan '08.

S.

top topics

join