It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
To be honest I do not know where to begin. Before I was born my mother was visited by an angel of God who told her that I would be important in this world. When I was five i saw this woman "woman??? man???" with long blonde hair and a white dress. They said they'd be my friend forever then vanished. My aunt's ex boyfriend saw the same appratition on our back porch. Since then I've always had the feeling of someone watching me...and i have woken up to bad dreams of aliens, weird bruises and recently puncture marks on my body (and on the hand of my 2 yr old daughter). I can make someone's hand feel cold placed between mine, I've been debating posting this in fear of people thinking i am crazy, I just want to know what i am and what the fuc* is going on. Thanks.

*btw* i tried posting this earlier on some other thread and my comp gave out....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Elicia

That is an interesting story. I understand your concern about being called crazy since that is the easiest explanation. Honestly though, are you sure that you aren't crazy.

I know many people believe in guardian angels. Perhaps that is what you are experiencing. Did they elaborate any more about how you were supposed to be special? Do you experience any other odd things in your everyday life? Does your daughter see anything weird, or exibit any odd behaviour?

JAK

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here: Please visit the above for further information and comment.

Thank you.

Jak

new topics

join