It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus wont save you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Jesus was the sun of man, the meshiha were the messiah, mighty in word and deed but Jesus was our savior but not our redeemer by the cross.

The Aramaic does not use the word redemption or redeemer – in other words if you want to see the heeling of god, you see it through me because you are demonstrating it. But refuse to do that and in that refusal man crucified Jesus it was not god’s plan.
Jesus didn’t die for our sins, he died because of them.

The deification of Jesus as lord was a justification for his death, that Jesus didn’t become lord in a liturgical sense until about the first century AD

His message was not the cross, his message was the kingdom of god coming here and now. So what is the great reward of being saved? The reward is here, not when you die – god doesn’t reward and god doesn’t punish

All explained here

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
so the kingdom of god described in the revelation of jesus christ is the kingdom of man created by man run by man and not christ? this could not be good news for christians, good thing im a jew. but regardless i have faith in what jesus preached because i have seen the entire book of revelations unfold in dreams between the ages of 19-21 before ever reading the book, some dates included in the dreams (none of them 2012) of course jesus message wasnt the cross that was just the method of execution, he did not say "have faith in this roman pagan symbol they are going to string my arse from"

join