It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human and caveman interaction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Animals and Apes are already in tune with nature in their proper way. Their conciousness is quite different than ours I think, and so is their sense of time. They posses feirceness and strength to do things humans just can't

They know what to do and when and are aware of many things. They naturally open and close their acupuncture points in the way they move and the positions they sleep in for example. A frog needs to breath through it's skin while a dog should breathe rapidly

But as far as complete universal conciousness or enlightenment while living, animals cannot acheive that and are a clear level below humans in that sense.

Also, info on possible history of humans and cavemen interaction. A caveman ape 10s of thousands of years old shot with a projectile leaving an entry point and an exit point. Traces of lead and zinc found in it's sinus cavity. It seems this caveman was shot by a bullet!.-
www.jackcuozzo.com...

This just goes to show that neither evolution nor creationism knows much about how the past really was.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ALright, lets move past the new age stuff, and go onto the stuff about the Neanderthal, I guess, you were talking about.
First off, caveman is sort of a all encompassing phrase. Early humans and hominids all took advantage of caves as a natural form of shelter, as well as many other creatures, as many do today.
The traces found on the skull are much more likely to have been caused by smelting, making copper points and blades has been known about for some time, nothing really unusal there.
As for the holes, I dunno. THe old folks were pretty resourceful, they had to be for their environment. THey had a tool that enabled them to throw about twice as far as they could normally, iif someone attacked another with the weapon at a angle, it would produce a straight line of entry.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

...this is coming from a man who claims that "cavemen" or neanderthals, are actually just really old humans that lived to be hundreds of years...

sorry, i don't trust claims like these, and, as said above, smelting would account for the traces in the sinuses and a spear going at the right speed could have caused the wound

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

What someone's personal beliefs are don't really have a direct bearing on the evidence they presented here.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I only know of by theory how the Neanderthal was pushed to end of it limits and boundaries by early man.As far primitive man interactions with apelike Australopithecus ramidus with example Homo eredus they lived different timelines.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

actually, it's not a personal belief of the guy that's the issue, it's more that he's very sketchy and doesn't really have anything independent to verify his claims, just his own stuff. there's no way i can corroborate his evidence with anything else.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
EDIT of title of thread:

"Possible early man interaction with high velocity projectile"

the apparent "bullet hole" is certainly odd; but you have to question the source of the article . . . the means of which the skull was obtained . . . by whom it was discovered. It has a lot of proverbial holes. (pun intended)

[edit on 6/16/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

actually, it's not a personal belief of the guy that's the issue, it's more that he's very sketchy and doesn't really have anything independent to verify his claims, just his own stuff. there's no way i can corroborate his evidence with anything else.

Well one thing that would corroborate it as being likely is Plato's Atlantis. According to modern scientific ideas about the past there should not have been bullets back then, but going by Plato it is possible and fits well.

While that corrboration is not absolute proof that this is indeed a bullet hole, it makes it likely and completely possible that it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

We are apes. Please be bothered to understand biology before you try to destroy it. Otherwise you end up looking like some loony muppet gibbering at passers-by in a bus station.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There's a big difference between animals that are beastly and apeish, and human beings who are sophisticated.

join