It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Michelle Obama become a widow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Early this month when Obama declared victory, the first picture I saw was him standing on the platform/stage with Michelle by his side (clapping I think.) What I immediately noticed was Michelle's hairdo. Very 60s-esque. Very, very...Jackie O.

And it gave me the chills. Here's a photo from the victory convention. (note: this is not the original photo I saw. I can't seem to find it.)

images.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What is the purpose of this pre-determined killing fashion? Self-fulfilling prophecies are real. And lets say that there are (of course there are) powerfull enemies of Obama. Isn't getting the issue into conscious dialog a sort of "green light" to do it? I mean take my country as an example - i remember before Rabin was assassinated a lot of rumors of the same kind. And then it happened. Of course killer is guilty, but this atmosphere kind of helped him make his mind on action.
I do not think that it is wise to spread this message that it is even possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It would be nice to stop these obama assassination threads, they are extremely bad taste. These are different times, and if nobody has assassinated bush, arguably the worse president in US history, there is no reason to assume Obama as president would get killed.

Again, I am not endorsing the murder of bush, I am just using his ineptitude for rhetoric. Nothing would change or be accomplished by his murder, I however think that there is enough to go on to empeachment.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I couldn't agree more. The forums are filled with Obama will be killed every single day. If you must talk about it, please consider discussing in the other threads instead of starting one.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Do you think that Obama is unaware of all this?
I understand that he has beefed up security.
I have said elsewhere that I suspect this scenrio has been set up, and that if it happens it is because it was planned that way.
The repercussions could be life changing for all of us.
I also think that if this happens that it will not be "real". Either a patsy gets killed or the whole thing will be faked.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What I'm getting into is the NWO pre-planning on eliminating one of their pawns (Obama.) If Obama is assasinated, there will be riots everywhere. A perfect time to instill martial law.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Good point if they havent knocked off bush by no why not obama....however you nenver know some crazy rascist freak might go nuts or some thing any thing is possible these days - for gods sake kids shoot up schools and in japan some guy went on a killing spree stabbing how many people...

top topics

join