It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Believe in the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How many of you actually believe in the future existence of a New World Order? Do you believe that all elites behave in the same corrupt and nietzsche-ist way?
Do you believe that 6 billion people are going to allow 100 people to take over the whole world?

I have some doubts about this concept even though i wrote a whole conspiracy paper on the subject for English class. My superficial self believes in it however my inner self tells me that it's not possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
it's not that i believe it's a future thing, i believe it's happening now all around us. what you are probably referring to is the culmination of their plans, which basically means we'll all be microchipped with RFID chips that contain all the information about us, like medical records, GPS locator, financial records, etc.

since you said you wrote a paper on it then you have no doubt done at least a little research, though the fact that you think that it will only be 100 people in control is not what i believe. i believe its more than that. i'm not going to pretend to have any idea how many people will be involved, but it will be a matter of control.

100 people can't get 6 billion people to do anything, but part of their plan as i understand it is to remove a large part of the population from the earth, through either war or some disease, possibly famines, reducing the population to a very low number. some say less than 3 billion, some say even less than that. Google the Georgia Guidestones, and see what you can find on that, if i remember correctly, it says that the human population needs to be reduced to something like 100 million or something. do you think 100 people could control 100 million? i guess we'll have to wait and see...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I believe in an illuminati type conspiracy, although not necesserily with the people who have been publically acused of being part of it. But I think it's undeniable that there is elitism in this world and that it has a negative impact on mankind. I think it's undeniable that elitist structures endeavour to control everything in a mix of political sponsorship and corporate hijacking. I think it's undeniable that we have a financial system that is a corrupt core design that is made with the intent of keeping people in artificial scarcity and under control. I think it's undeniable that selfishness and greed runs rampant in our modern world. And I think it's undeniable that most people are not like this, that it's a sociopathic minority that does it's best to be a parasite on the collective backs of mankind.

And unless people empower themselves and stop putting such faith in top-down hierarchical models for social organisation and economics, yes a few people, perhaps even one family group, could well take over the world. It's been part of our history at a local scale consistantly, if centralization happens without education and human social evolution we could have a global kingdom, yes. All conquest based political movements are done not for the people but for a tiny elite behind the scenes that works against the people, that plays the sides against the middle.

It is very much possible, our history has shown it happen time and time again. However, in the modern world it is harder to accomplish, something the elites are trying to couter with more sophistication in their methods (things like echelon, corporations, NGO's, technological institutes and think tanks as well as the media, ofc).

History has always been a race between education and tyranny.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I do!

And you should all see this video documentation. It gives a good picture of have it all started, and have they are going to reach the goal.

video.google.com...

Do we write history to cover up the real truth ?

[edit on 14-6-2008 by spy66]

[edit on 14-6-2008 by spy66]

top topics

join