It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Weird details from Phoenix photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I've been watching some newest photos from phoenix,date 13.6.08.

and I came across this one:

www.nasa.gov...

so I looked a bit into more detail and found a lot of interesting details,but most interesting two were these:

main:

this could only be a rock of course but I see also a some kind of "neck" structure above it,and also some kind of a "flower" structure on the end of it
also underneath the rock sth. is raising dust as far as I can say...

this rock with a solid perfectly round "plate" structure reminded me of an acetabulum of human pelvis,ever seen one?

It could be my wild imagination,but these are rather interesting details...
I know you'll all be saying it's my imagination,
that Nasa would certainlly react if sth. suspicious would come out from phoenix (as far as me:no NASA wouldn't!so many interesting mars details so far went without any comment)
etc...

either way,I am interested in your opinions

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I guess it looks a little strange ,but it still looks like rocks. I think if you stare at rocks long enough you will eventually see something other than just rocks.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

hm,yes but natural rocks have concaval round cavities sooo rarely...

and I haven't been watching them for too long,it kinda hit my eye in a sec after seeing these photos

[edit on 14-6-2008 by darkraver]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
this is just for an example a Canine pelvis bone

see the same detail?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I just see rocks.
But if the round areas you pointed out are what they look like from our view point, I think that is a good argument for water once being on Mars. Water erosion can cause perfectly round indentations in rocks.

Anyway- just my humble little contribution.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
I just see rocks.
But if the round areas you pointed out are what they look like from our view point, I think that is a good argument for water once being on Mars. Water erosion can cause perfectly round indentations in rocks.

Anyway- just my humble little contribution.

hmmm...wouldn't milions of years of atmospheric conditions, ever since the water is missing up there, erode even these water-erosion evidence rocks to simple dust?

as for my logic ,either it is an acetabulum of some kind,or water run up there in the fairly near past

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
this is my opionion what is going on at Mars, we are seeing photos not taken by Phoenix, these photos are being taken from a much higher altitude and being sold to us that phoenix is taking them, look at the view when panning the area.use the brightness,contrast to sharpen the images and you will see what is there look through the blurry images,. you will have to zoom in and out to get the pictures it really is amazing what is there.we are seeing a few images from phoenix like close ups of trench, dirt in the scoop. But we are not seeing what phoenix is seeing. they have also been doing this with the rovers.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darkraver

From the same photo, I kinda like these! Roundish objects next to angular objects!

Keep looking, you never know what you may find!
H

new topics

top topics

join