It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Object" seen trailing space shuttle...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
www.wpbf.com...

I was surprised not to see any mention of this yet. There is a very peculiar object in this video. What I personally find more peculiar is that my wife had told me about something she saw in the sky about three weeks ago. She said the object in the video is what she saw in the sky that day.

I was reading ATS that day. (imagine that) It was approximately 6:30-7:00pm. The wife stepped outside into our back yard of our house in Houston, TX. There was plenty of daylight. She told me to come outside quick. Twice. In the 5 or less seconds it took me to get outside, the object (described by my wife as a sort of spinning cylinder with lights) had moved from what my wife said was very close to what I saw...a dark wiggling line in the distance that was moving away with a jagged path. My wife confirmed that I was watching the correct object. She said she had never seen anything like it...until this footage.

Has anyone else seen something similar?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If you look around ats there is a thread explaining whats piggybacking with the space shuttle

NASA engineers were trying to identify an object that floated away from Discovery and were analyzing a protrusion found on its rudder Friday, a day before the space shuttle was scheduled to land.

The two issues were noticed after a routine test of the spacecraft's flight control systems and steering jets.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Space shuttle cleared to land, loose object poses no risk.So its ok now.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I guess I should point out that I am referring more to the fact that my wife saw an object just like it recently. And THAT was not a spring...

new topics

top topics

join