It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm typing this DURING "AN INFO DUMP". Here's WhAT iTS LikE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm still on the dimensional theory stuff (recall - true dimensions only occur at prime numbers). We are already in 5 dimensions. Somehow?
Well 3 is obvious. 4 is ALL of time - we just see a single point in time

NO WAIT, 3 obvious, 4 is time - a pseudo dimenson - we see just one point in time (we're calling it the 4 th dimension) - the 5th dimension is all of time simultaneously. At least that's the only way to describe it to a 3 dimensional being.

This is pointed to by a number of things - hand hand foot foot head - 5 extremities. 5 fingers. five toes. 5 senses. I'm sure if I was just a bit more knowledgeable I could come up with more...
As such, 'enlightenment' is a crock of poo. What we think of and call enlightenment is merely wakening - Enlightenment - the realization of our true selves is restoring our awareness in all 5 dimensions. Our enslavement is the holding of our minds in 3 - actually 4. 4 being pseudoD.
This is the root of all the significance with pentagons etc...

Furthermore, our next step outwards is into 7D.
note, we will cross the pseudo dimension 6, in route to 7... 666 ? 777 ? im not even going there...

at anyrate...
(Im writing these paragraphs by skipping back n forth between all of them, adding and subtracting sentences and words, etc)

Now some stuff from earlier - I was guided to look at how many numbers occur between each prime number i was suprised to find that at least up to 113, there are always, 1, 3, 5 or 7 numbers in between each prime number. I'm sure you noticed they are all prime and single digits. But, did you also notice that 2 is absent? Ignoring 2, the first pseudo dimension is four... wouldnt it make sense that half of it would also be a ... insted of pseudo, lets call 'em sub-dimensions. ...would also be a sub-dimension... and one step further, since we're talking reality, not mathematics, wouldn 2 being the double of 1 make 2 a sub-dimension... there - hence the absence of 2. in the real world of dimensions, 2 is not prime.

edit - so 5 dimensions is all of time simultaneously - 7 is all TIMES simultaneously. or is that 6? arrrrgh... lost it...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 6/13/2008 by verbal kint]

[edit on 6/13/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here's the #'s between primes list... note: changes occur at 113 and 139 - 3*13=39. go figure...

I'll see what else is around...

-v

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

ROTFL

That looks so familiar ... not the content but the way it's written. It's like you've just got to get it all out straight away. BTW was the title intentionally written with a mix of caps and lower case ? Because that's also something I used to do when trying to get it all down.

In reality the OP reads as a total jumble (probably why there was no responce) ... strange thing is I followed every word and see what you were saying exactly.

Woody

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
VK, if you're working with primes, you might like to try using a hexagonal prime number chart. I came up with it when I was experiencing an info dump of my own.

If you write down the numbers as a clockwise spiral, 7 will be on the same line as 1. All prime numbers aside from 2 and 3 line up on the 1st and 5th lines (or 0 and 240 degrees). All numbers in the prime number rows that aren't primes are divisible by primes which I found interesting.

Not sure it'll help, but since your working with primes I figured I'd share. Maybe you can do something more with it. It's just been sitting idly in my notebook.

I've also discovered that in order to get 5 connected dimensions you must first go to 10 and then merge half. This is because of duality.

Not sure how your visualizing dimensions, but lately for me I've been doing it in circles and 2D. I moved away from looking at the universe in 3D because light is massless/2D. Also, if we assume the universe is a closed system which begins and ends with 1, a circle would be the most likely starting point. From there, just split and merge.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
aaaaahhhh!!!! oh oh oh oh!!!! that's it! You're the first person I've encountered (other than myself) to state that light is 2D!!!!!!!! While I'm certain there's a huge body of work surrounding this concept - I've missed it - so this is very exciting to me and when I saw it I just had to say something. Unfortunately, as a result of my enthusiasm I've completely lost the content of the rest of your post, so I'm gonna go back to that now, but I was worthless until I got this off my chest...
Cheers!
-v

woodwytch - judging by your diction and meter, I think you got me dead on.
:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
WOW! The hexagonal chart blows my mind! It has got to be related to this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

one thing though - a guy pointed this out to me earlier today actually - All numbers (less primes) are divisible by primes. Actually, even primes if you allow the # * 1 = #.

How far does this hex-chart hold? I stopped at 53, having become sufficiently weirded out. I will definitely be playing around with this.

Originally posted by Kruel

I've also discovered that in order to get 5 connected dimensions you must first go to 10 and then merge half. This is because of duality.

Not sure how you're visualizing dimensions, but lately for me I've been doing it in circles and 2D. I moved away from looking at the universe in 3D because light is massless/2D. Also, if we assume the universe is a closed system which begins and ends with 1, a circle would be the most likely starting point. From there, just split and merge.

You must elaborate. My initial understanding is that you are thinking very much along the same lines as I am, but I'm not getting your complete meaning. Primary items of mystery: merging, connected dimensions, definition of duality, split and merge.

I think we're right in line with circles and a closed system beginning and ending in 1.

I'm seeing the repetition at 11 (1), although actually at five due to duality. 7 being a reflection of the 5D system. I related this to the real world phenomenons of 5 fingers, 5 toes, 5 extremities, 5 senses; with duality creating the bilateral symmetry we observe and the appearance of 10s. Yes?

I've fairly recently been involved in a number of discussions related to this stuff. You can probably find them at my profile? or by searching me i guess? so please elaborate on those points I mentioned, I'm very interested.

cheers!!!!
-v

edit: Oh, well what do you know, there's that handy little "posts" button at the bottom of each post. I guess you could find my posts that way eh?

[edit on 7/27/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My hex chart went up to 143 and was still holding strong. Not sure what happens when you go into the thousands. It's kind of a pain in the arse to test since I do it on paper.

Oh and I think I may have jumped the gun on saying that 10 goes to 5... looking at my progression, it goes 1 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 8 > 5. 6 can also go to 10, but 10 can't go to 5 symmetrically.

I'm drawing these numbers starting with a point for number 1, point+circle for number 2, and then adding additional circles in 2s (because each has a positive and negative side) which are always connected to the parents. That's why I think reduction is the only way to truly get a prime, at least from a universal perspective where counting is the result of division rather than straight addition.

I'm probably not making much sense. It's easier to describe in pictures, which is something I've been working on.

[edit on 7/31/2008 by Kruel]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I really like the point you made about the "4th dimension" being a pseudo-dimension - it seems to me to resonate strongly with the Hermetic notion of the Abyss between the 3rd and the 4th sephiroth, where there is a fake 4th sephiroth in between (Daath or "Knowledge"). Our perception is trapped by our own fake 4th dimension. Dude, major synchronicity on the timing of my reading your post, you've given me lots of food for thought. Insightful post.

top topics

join