It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: The Ugly Truth...The Ugly American (Highly Disturbing)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I thought for sure I was going to see children being executed, old women being raped, and a REAL grenade being thrown and a sherp herder being blown to bits. I found it really dam funny when the screen said "or nazis?" Because if they were nazis nobody would of lived besides the soldier with these "war crimes." If this is what modern war crimes are, i'm personally very very relieved. "Oh no big bad mean man called kids names and verbally insulted grown men who happen to be soldiers." Lets go back to world war 2 where babies were thrown in the air and caught on bayonets, the vietnam war where pow's were tortured to DEATH, lets go back to the Japanese killing the Chinese by the thousands, the GENOCIDE under the former regime, lets take a good long look at true war crimes. Then lets THANK GOD that we didn't see anything bad in that video.

I was laughing at the end of the video. The hook, line, and sinker is the very end. "God bless America? Why? They kill PUPPIES!" Seriously they couldn't of tried any harder to dramatize these things to the fullest. I'm not, in any way, saying that I think what they did was right. As a matter of fact, I think that it's very wrong. It's a insult to these mens' character and title for sure! The simple fact that they are willing to insult children is disturbing, but is it THAT bad? Truly think about what a group of highly trained, aggressive, armed, and probably mentally tired men could do. This video is a pathetic attempt at what it's trying to say.

If you want to see horrible war crimes. I'll show you videos of young men getting their limbs chopped off, people getting hung, and children going to war. If you want to see the TRUE horrors of war, I can show you. That video is childs play that I actually found relieving. Thank god I didn't see American men blowing children up, THANK GOD it was a flash grenade, and thank god those children don't know a lick of English. If I verbally abused you in a foreign tongue you didn't know a lick of, would your feeling get hurt? NO! You would stand there and probbably smile at me. If this is what war crimes have become in this video, i'm truly grateful. I can handle a few foul mouthed, morally questionable men being idiots. I'll breathe a sigh of relief.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The usa is #ing around with peoples lives.
We all know what happened with agressive regimes in the past.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join