It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice warns Iran that world has lost its patience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Rice warns Iran that world has lost its patience

ap.google.com

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice warned on Wednesday that the world has lost patience for Iranian foot-dragging regarding a possible return to bargaining over its nuclear program.

"I'm going to be attentive to it, and I think others will be attentive to any sense that Iran is trying to use this opportunity for them to stall, because I think that no one is of a mind to allow them to stall very much longer," Rice said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good God!

I think what she ment to say was that the world has lost its patience with HER and BUSH!

also this little gem:

"Traveling to Europe, where Iran is a central topic for President Bush's final trip there as president, Rice welcomed Europe's new willingness to consider additional coercive sanctions against Iran."

Bushes final trip to europe! and hes got his mind set on this! Can you bet in vegas wether or not hes gonna pull a last min presidential bomb and run? because if you can im gonna do it so atleast i can have a bunch of inflated dollars to buy a case of beer as the world goes down the ww3 toilet.

ap.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
I think what she ment to say was that the world has lost its patience with HER and BUSH!

I think there's a lot of evidence to the contrary. The US and Israel aren't the only countries that are concerned over Iran obtaining nuclear capabilities.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
yes she says that alot but infact its just american and israeli going on and on about this all thy are trying to do is start another war for oil
good luck

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

just like there was alot of evidence that iraq had weapons of mass destruction right?

or evidence that iraq supported the 9-11 hijackers?

just because some corrupt oil grubbing ahole tells you there is "evidence"
does not mean that it isnt a fingerpainting from a 3 year old named chad shoved in a manilla folder marked top secret.

oy yeah guess what? there is evidence that israel has nukes! maybe we should bomb them!

oh crap we have nukes!

oh no!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

nice post im with you on that point

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There is a previously started topic on the subject Here.

Please add further thoughts and questions there.

Thank You.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join