It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I find it very funny that I see a lot of people blame Bush for this war. I mean how come we don't take responsibility for this war as well? We elected him and he hasn't been impeached yet? Why? Are we too scared? Lazy? Do we see that it's not are problem (because it is), because we haven't done anything about it. If we are so feed up with this war, how come I don't see all of us in the streets saying we will not work unless you end this war? It all is up to us. We as people apart of a big community must come together to say are statement. Action is not done by only one person, it's done collectively! E.g. Activism, Protesting, War, and Free-Market Economy. These are all collective statements. We again have to analyze our lives and say "What I'm I really saying?" "Am I living the change what I want to see happen?"

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i have thought the same thing, but have failed to say as much bc bottom line is, if you are not out there yourself (even if BY YOURSELF), you (i am included in this "you") don't have a right to question others about it. imo anyway.

join