It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Terrorism Result In A Constitutional Dictator?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
‘Could Terrorism Result In A Constitutional Dictator?’

a very thorough discussion if terrorism can be used to impose dictatorship, such as by Cheney (the cow pattie behind the throne) w/documentation is buried in the replies in www.abovetopsecret.com... a reply to ‘If Bush is impeached, guess who will be president for the next eight years.’

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think the answer is a resounding "YES!"

In fact, that is the goal.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not only could it, it's already getting closer and closer to that.
It's disgusting.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This reminds me of the movie "Escape from LA" where after the big earthquake hits LA the President throws out the Consitiution and becomes a king. Then anyone who they don't want gets thrown into to "jail." The movie scared the tar out of me even as I got older.
Personally, I think if it was to happen it would be a major disaster or a World War so that people didn't know what hit them.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nah.We in the West have nothing to fear of our leaders.They have always put us the citizens first before anything else.The War on terror will require no dictator as our govts are quite capable of handling the terrorist threat.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
Nah.We in the West have nothing to fear of our leaders.They have always put us the citizens first before anything else.The War on terror will require no dictator as our govts are quite capable of handling the terrorist threat.

Yes, thats why they lied to us all multiple times to get our unwavering support to go to war with Iraq in order to further their agenda, whatever it may be. We may not know exactly what their purpose is but we know that its not any of the reasons they claim it to be. If you are comfortable trusting a government that lies to you. And what "War on Terror?" That term is something made up to give the people a false sense of protection. Terrorism didn't start on Sept. 11, 2001, in fact it had been going on waaaaay before that as committed by our government. How can you label the attacks of Sept. 11 as terrorism, but not call the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki terrorism? Wake up man, the problem is, because of the "War on Terror" most Americans view any attack on America as "terrorism" without thinking about the acts of "terrorism" our country has committed itself. I don't recall any other country bombing another country and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people instantly other than our own. Yet when our building gets bombed and less than 10,000 people die, all of a sudden there is a "war on terror." Please. Gimme a break.

How come the "war on terror" didn't start at the Holocaust?

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

top topics

join