It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the trilateral commission's publications...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
before i begin, i know there are a lot of topics covering the trilateral commission, so if this isn't something new, then i apologize in advance

So there i was, browsing at the trilateral commission's website, when i saw a link that led to their publications... this is what i found

Trilateral Commission Publications

and i was reading over the page, when i randomly clicked on a publication. this was what i found:

Managing the International System Over the Next 10 Years

it isn't the whole publication, but it can be ordered for a few dollars. one of the more interesting chapters is the one titled "A New Order for a New World?"

maybe ill see if i can find a copy floating around on the internet... what do you guys think of this?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Table of Contents
Managing the International System Over the Next Ten Years
Bill Emmott
- A New Order for the New World?
- How, Then, Can Today’s World be Described?
- Six Themes in the Natural 1990s
- The Main Tasks for the Next Ten Years
- The Dangerous Weaknesses of the Trilateral Countries

Japan in Need of Reform and Trilateralism
Koji Watanabe
- Japan in Need of Reform
- The Challenge for Trilateralism: A Japanese Perspective
- Epilogue

Managing Our Way to a Peaceful Century
Paul Wolfowitz
- The World Viewed from Home
- The World Heading into the Twenty-first Century
- The Rise of New Powers and the Tragedy of the Twentieth Century
- Some Characteristics of the Emerging System
- Implications for Trilateral Cooperation
- The Challenge of Preserving the Peace
- The Need for Public Support

is it just me that finds this strange? I mean, i havent found any other threads on here that talk about this publication, and it clearly talks about a new order for the new world, and this was a few years before 9/11 (not implying a connection, just stating as a point of reference in relation to time) and noone's interested? am i asking the right question, or do glaring facts not garner the same attention as shady rumors anymore?

i'm still looking for the complete publication, as all that is listed on that page is the table of contents, but the table of contents alone has said plenty to me about a new world order. ill let you all know what i find.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If you want to read the publication, I'm afraid you'll probably have to fork out the $9. Though you can read an abridged version of the reports here:

1997 trilateral report

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You want some other excellent publications to research, go and check out PNAC, The Bilderbergs, and then go to places like the think-tanks, MIT, Brookings Institute, Tavistock, and Carnegie Melon University. After you get some of those in your brainhousing group, you'll make the connections!

top topics

join