posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:44 AM
This question dawned on me around 2006. and has been sitting in the back of my mind for quite some time.
let me elaborate a bit.
1. massive turnover in top officials that normally have vested interest in continuing thier carreers - seems more than half - decided to retire early,
step down or has been relieved of duties.
2. B.S. war, to wear out our military's equipment. and moral couldn't be lower.
3. involuntary extensions close to 100%.
4. openly committing crimes against humanity - daring a country to voice an opinion in opposition.
5. Other Nations, debating our actions on their governing bodies.
6. Major Nations are boosting their military with new weapon systems and increasing their manpower more than 50% as well as capabilities.
7. Money - devaluations - debt rampant - citizens bankrupt...
8. resources sold at fire sale prices - which will come back in the form of bombs, like Japan did... bought our junk and made weapons out of it... its
9. every system is on a collision coarse with failure ...
10. Our Leaders are changing our Free Country into a Police State... WHY>
11. HomeLand SECURITY - need I say more.... ok, how about FEMA...
NAZI come to mind.... house of representatives have Fasces on the wall next to the flag - all the while we are fighting "FASCIST ISLAMIC TERRORIST"
I find this interesting - but, no one has knocked on my door yet... when they do, I guess its too late to leave at that point...
what else could all of this mean other than - we are being made the bad guys for a future event.... why else would we sabatoge our self defense's
-oh, hell - I'm an American - so, I guess we need to stop this war before it stops us. or should we see where this Fascist crap is taking us
cuz, fixing this nightmare is gonna be a nightmare... sort of the perfect storm been brewing for 10 years now... If I were trying to fix America -
first step - get Cheney out of Office - Secondly - Prosecute the guilty for 911. and thirdly close the UN down. and forthly - dump the FRB.