It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The term 'Terrorist'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The killing of and herding of native indians onto the reservations that sat upon worthless lands is and was an atrocity of the highest order. My best friend in the Army was a Navajo indian and I was able to spend some time out on the reservation. It's still 100 years behind.

I do not debate that the resettling of the Indians was bad, but to claim that we intentionally used smallpox was a little over the top.

Are you trying to lay blame as to why the reservation was behind on the times? That one I would love to hear.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
This is ridiculous, Cool Hand. Did you take history lessons in school? Do you recall what year that was? They were rebelling against the established government. Hello?

I have to think back to my graduate level courses on American History.

Rebelling against an established government is not the same as being a terrorist. Aren't democrats currently rebelling against a Republican government? Does that make them terrorists? According to your thinking, yes.

Right.

By the way, you never answered my question: have you ever or are you currently serving in the military?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
The killing of and herding of native indians onto the reservations that sat upon worthless lands is and was an atrocity of the highest order. My best friend in the Army was a Navajo indian and I was able to spend some time out on the reservation. It's still 100 years behind.

I do not debate that the resettling of the Indians was bad, but to claim that we intentionally used smallpox was a little over the top.

Are you trying to lay blame as to why the reservation was behind on the times? That one I would love to hear.

Sorry, but your comments belie a serious lack of education and independent thought.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes I am, ask browha if you do not believe me.

[Edited on 4/3/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sorry, but your comments belie a serious lack of education and independent thought.

What would lead you to think that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join