It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well,one incident was when i saw a creature on a rooftop.It had red eyes,it was dark so i couldnt see the body.My bro and i ran when it jumped on another rooftop(it was fast,it looked like it teleported).Its eye color also switched to green.It was dark and couldnt see it clearly but it had a human shaped body that was in crawling position(spider man style).There is also many sightings of a huge owl that turns into a witch(my family has had many encounters with them).

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes! These things are absolute evil! They creep through your bedroom window at night and steal underwear! And then, they pick the locks, spill milk all over the kitchen counter, and trip you on the way down the stairs in the morning!!!

. . . . i am kidding, of course. They're made of clay! How are they going to go spidermanning around? Clay is not flexible once it's kilnfired the first time, and those guys have been baked multiple times to get their bright cheery evil colored glazes just right. Even if they were possessed, by some crazy strangeness, all they'd be able to do would be sit there and hate the people moving around them, or by some stretch of the imagination, hop around a little. And maybe scare the neighborhood cat in doing so. MAYBE!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Ummm, his name is evil lawn gnome. It has nothing to do with his post.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon
reply to post by Levita

Ummm, his name is evil lawn gnome. It has nothing to do with his post.

Touche

Im pretty sure hes just messing with the loyal ATS'ers here like alot of them do. Im suprised he didnt say it was a vamp or a lycan. we seem to get alot of those here.

top topics

join