It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RICKY SORRELLS audio Coast to Coast AM (must listen)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ricky Sorrells is someone I know. He lives in Dublin Texas which is 8 miles southwest of Stephenville. He had a huge UFO hover over him in mid-December 2007 only a few weeks before the Jan. 8 Stephenville sightings.

This is from May 28, 2008 when he was on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and James Fox and Richard Dolan were the other guests. Ricky is the real deal folks. I called and spoke with Maj. Karl Lewis again today. Funny thing was he knew my last name without me saying it.

Anyone who has followed the Stephenville sightings closely from the beginning needs to listen to this:

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the link , that was a really great show. I listened to all 12 parts , Not a whole lot of new stuff but good to hear in one show.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I hope Ricky does more TV shows. I don't want to see this Stephenville Texas UFO flap turn into a Roswell where it becomes a legend without any real proof...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Every time I hear Ricky speak about this event I get the chills. I seriously believe every word he says and you can tell he does too. I think that this may have been a search and rescue operation by ET. It has that feeling. Like maybe there was a downed or marooned EBE and they were there to retrieve it. The military was searching a grid for something it seems so maybe they were tryin gto get EBE before his ride came. Im being totally serious. The lack of a wake or jetwash from the departing craft is remarkable. I guess one can make the argument that Ricky may have been witness to a projected hologram. I don't think so though. This event was surreal in any case.

AS-

[edit on 12-6-2008 by A SINCLAIR]

top topics

join