It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret al-Qaida, Iraq files found on British train

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Secret al-Qaida, Iraq files found on British train

news.yahoo.com

LONDON - Secret government documents on al-Qaida and Iraq were left on a commuter train, prompting a major police investigation into the latest in a series of embarrassing security breaches, British officials said Wednesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

The documents belonged to a senior intelligence official in the Cabinet office and were found by a passenger on a London commuter train Tuesday. The envelope was then passed to the British Broadcasting Corp.

Seven pages stamped "UK Top Secret" included the latest government intelligence assessment on al-Qaida and Iraq's security forces, the BBC said. The documents were also stamped "for UK/US/Canadian and Australian eyes only." The first page was dated June 5, the BBC reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow. oops. I would die to see what is in those documents. I hope the BBC opens them and shares.

So much for security!

news.yahoo.com

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

Wow. oops. I would die to see what is in those documents. I hope the BBC opens them and shares.

So much for security!

news.yahoo.com

My take on this is that they were leaked on purpose.

al-Qaida only exist in the minds of those who believe the mass media that is of course controlled by the global elite.

Don't be suprised if this leads to someone in the present government, someone who is causing problems for current PM.

This works on two levels...

1. To target someone you wanted to oust...

2. To re-enforce the idea of a terrorist entity called al-Qaida in the publics eye...

Don't believe what BBC news tell you, they are the Governments spokes channel and funded by a taxation on the population by the use of a TV licence.

I wonder how many of our US readers realise that in Britain you need a Licence to own a TV??

Power to the People!!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join