It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Weapons/Tesla Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is my first topic I have ever made in this forum so please, please don't criticize me. If I mess up, it's because I am a novice.

To start off with the topic proper I was reading a particular topic in the Speculative Theory section that detailed a space war that is supposed to be taking place. I have not come here to debate that topic but to debate th existence, or the idea of a weapon using Teslian electricity, or the electricity he developed from taking energy from space as a sort of "Death Wave".

I know a bit about Tesla. He was a great inventor, and a genius. Yet, I believe his best inventions were made in the years when he was regarded as a crackpot in the science community. This topic is also to debate if Tesla tech is possible or not.

Back to the first order of business, I had always thought that the Government had found out a way to use sound or electricity as a type of weapon, and I think where they have this tech is at the HAARP project. When I read about the space war, it was said that the space war would have to be kept secret because you could see the satellites and such from space, so, of course,you wold have to use invisible weapons or else the whole war would be visible from earth. This made me think about the Tesla tech weapons that I thought of, but then I remembered that sound does not exist in the vacuum of space. Yet, electricity does; and with the electricity that Tesla developed from getting energy from space, electricity would be in insurmountable in quantity. Using the electricity would be simple too, just shoot electrons at the object you want to affect, then charge other nearby particles to that region where the electrons were shot at. Creating a type of invisible "Death Ray".

So, what do you have to say?

Oh, and one more thing, I believe that the Government has been keeping this tech away from the public so that they will not hear about it. Tesla has been regarded for years as a lunatic, yet when he died all of his papers were seized.

EDIT: Put in a paragraph I forgot.

2nd EDIT: changed "forum" to "topic" in the beginning

[edit on 11-6-2008 by TechnoFan21]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nice thread.

Not to sound redundant, but Nikola Tesla was way ahead of his time. I believe the technology he invented was suppressed. By whom, I don't know. But I do know that we are stuck using the same 100 year old technology for transportation and energy.

I would definitely have to agree with you on the idea that his greatest inventions were during his later years, although, he had been working on his flying machine for most of his career.

Star and Flagged

-Dev

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thank you dev for the star and flag, and here's a really great site for Tesla research.

www.frank.germano.com...

Here are images of Tesla's blueprint for the death ray.

davidszondy.com...

davidszondy.com...

If an electricity broadcaster was hooked up to the death ray in space, you would no longer need the first pictures high potential energy structure. Also, here is how the Tesla Death Ray works.

Quote from www.teslasociety.com...
"On July 23, 1934 Time Magazine wrote an article about Tesla’s Ray:

“Last week Dr. Tesla announced a combination of four inventions which would make war unthinkable.

Nucleus of the idea is a death ray-a concentrated beam of sub-microscopic particles flying at velocities approaching that of light. The beam, according to Tesla, would drop an army in its tracks, bring down squadrons of airplanes 250 miles away. Inventor Tesla would discharge the ray by means of 1) a device to nullify the impeding effect of the atmosphere on the particles 2)a method for setting up high potential 3) a process for amplifying that potential to 50,000.000 volts; 4) creation of “a tremendous electrical repelling force.”"

So, there you go.

Also, the conspiracy goes deeper and deeper when there is substantual evidence that the HAARP project in Alaska is using Death Ray tech, and power transmitting tech. The government papers show that HAARP can knock out enemy planes, ships, or missiles from a distance.

Here is a very interesting page on this very topic.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Some one is using Tesla beam technology and the so called
UFO might be one of the applications.

Tesla spent a lot of time tuning coils in Colorado Springs but that
might be all they want us to think.

The higher than X-ray potential focusing terminal of a half sphere of
aluminum and the beam pattern of the flat coil antenna can combine
to carry a great current.

ED: Tesla beams had no moving parts and created voltage force with
disruptive primary coils the fed the multiplying flat coil for millions of volts.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yes, Tesla is a great pioneer due to his work. And I personally feel that the people trying to discredit him did so to suppress his free energy "radical" ideas. He was going to take away from their very lucrative petrol monopoly and other energy scams.

I am very interested in a serious research project on Tesla, his inventions and the contraversy surrounding him.

please u2u me if interest.

As for weaponisation of his works, I am leaning towards very likely.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Perhaps the main why reason Bill Lyne's book are suppressed, the
Illuminati can't take it.
Since the Lyne free energy of Tesla is based on the ether which the
Illuminati says does not exist, is why the suppression.

I thought people were honestly interested in Tesla yet I see the
Tesla book "Tesla Said" is unavailable at amazon.com and the
Lyne books are only available as expensive back issues.

Serious discussion of Tesla free energy devices should have the
the proper start as the 1892 "Experiments of High Potential and
Frequency" is a must to show air or ether currents and must be
ordered at Barns and Nobel.

Important ether working mediums like atomic gases, air and even water
have a place in the generation of electricity as well as mineral compounds
as well as metals of aluminum (that reflects magnetic fields) and
copper and iron.

The approach to free energy seems lip service if not found from the roots.

Free energy was discovered by Lord Kelvin if you read "Tesla Said".

ED: The secrets of Tesla hidden away in the Robert Oppenheimer library
basement at Los Alamos. Plus perhaps 500 patents have been taken
away. And what we have left is being suppressed. Good luck on anyone
telling what they know.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
From quotes of Tesla

Excerpt from “Tesla at 78 bears new Death beam” Jul 11, 1934 NY Times: “The production of the death beam, Dr. Tesla said, involves four new inventions, which have not been announced by him. The scientific details of these inventions are to be given out by him before tha proper scientific bodies in the near future. …. “The first inventions, he said, comprises a method and apparatus for producing rays and other manifestations of energy in free air, eliminating the high vacuum necessary at present for the production of such rays and beams. The second is a method and process for producing “great electrical force.” The third is a method for amplifying this process in the second invention. The fourth, he said, is “a new method for producing a tremendous electrical repelling* force.” (*repelling may have been changed from “propelling” in this article to mislead. Tesla has always referred to a propelling force.)

Tesla never said it was a death beam and ever said so in later
communications, the death beam is a fabrication of newspaper
headlines and competition for attention.

The first announcement but Tesla had these equipments all along.
Tesla took the X-ray tube apart to put more voltage on a single
terminal of a half sphere of aluminum (still in his Radiant Energy
patent if you look).
The great force is from the great voltage of his disruptive coil.
To amplify he used the flat coil.
Putting all above on or attached to a metal craft, the craft will
have great force against gravity and go 300mps as he said in
an early quote.

How is it done, he said by a "veritable rope of air" or an ether beam
of charge force.

A reason why UFO spotters look for evidence of beams above UFOs
in hover.

top topics

join