It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashtar Command- Your credibility is at stake...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is my first anything on ATS and I'm afraid of repercussions but here goes...
Ashtar Command Ground Crew- Riddle me this...Why does all of the information from Ashtar Command have to be delivered to me in primary colors with such a Foo-Foo, New-agey edge that it makes it unpalatable even to me?
I love the message. The message seems to be pure.
That being said- why the cartoons? I'm a grown up. I can digest information without the theatrics.
It seems to me that to reach an audience with high levels of respect for "The Truth" and even higher I.Q.'s... the message should be delivered in a different color palate than the one Dr. Suess uses to get my children to sleep at night.
Am I just vibraring at such a low frequecncy as to not appreciate the imagery? You tell me....I'm sure I'm not the first one to find the message less powerful due to the presentation...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have a UFO channeling book from the 1950's supposedly from Ashtar Command.
They've been around forever and I don't give to much credibility to ET channelers
after reading many over the years-Another is Baloran-A Space Being's Observation
of Earth. Google Baloran -Solar Cross (the publisher) and read about this Air Force pilot
that was contacted by ET's when he was chasing a UFO. Landed then formed an
ET channeling group. He's at the same level as Ashtar only he gives the ET history of the
earth too.

join