It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Participation in Disclosure is Required

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you had a breakthrough technology, and you knew that if you showed it to academia, industry, government, or military, that they would sit on it because it threatened social and economic change on a scale too wide to absolutely control, what would you do?

Here's what I would do. I would sit down and think about it for a while. Then, I would live low to the ground and travel. I would make friends and seek out kindred souls. I would spread the technology as far and wide as I could while still remaining below the radar. My new friends and I would coordinate our calendars. We would also create a false calendar that only those on the inside would know how to decipher.

2012 means 2008. Look up at the skies, folks. The idea is to trust your eyes and tell as many people that you can the truth of what you are witnessing. They can only suppress for a little while, until they and we all realize that suppression is what is happening. They will have insulated themselves and their secrets so well that they have actually created a defined border around their treason. A trap of their own making.

In other words, people, you have to do your part. You cannot be bystanders.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

I agree with what you are saying ,but is that not what we are doing here in this forum of ATS? Many of us that discuss these issues outside of this site are many times met with ridicule and denial,but I guess that is where the motto of this site come in to play."Deny Ignorance." Would you not agree with this?

[edit on 7/10/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That's exactly what I'd do, too. I've already discussed this with a close friend and he agreed to be my front man, if/when the devices I'm working on come to fruition. People get shot over these kinds of things, especially when applying for patents. I have a family to protect, and am not willing to put their lives in danger. If this stuff is to come out it needs to be infiltrated at all levels before being released, so that no one person or group can be targeted for removal. Timing would be critical.

But are we ready for this stuff to come out? Morally/ethically? I dunno. It seems like we're being nudged in that general direction by something, (necessity?).

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Flux8]

join