It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas town releases name of drug found in water; They're not the only ones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Texas town releases name of drug found in water; They're not the only ones

hosted.ap.org< br />

Drinking water in Arlington, Texas, tested positive for trace concentrations of the anti-anxiety medication meprobamate, city officials revealed Monday in response to a series of public records requests.

In a February interview with The Associated Press, Mayor Robert Cluck said trace concentrations of one pharmaceutical had been found in treated drinking water, but he declined to name it. He said revealing the name in the post-9/11 world could cause a terrorist to intentionally release more of
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I actually posted in the conspiracy forum. Since I didn't want someone to swipe the debate, I posted here as well. But please move the discussion to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I don't care about the points, just the discussion . But I will not ignore posts here...

hosted.ap.org< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I guess it's a good thing i drink whiskey instead of water. On a more serious note, this has nothing to do with "Terrorists" and everything to do with the government controlling the masses. Cause we all know the big bad terrorists would put anti anxiety medicine in the water instead of cyanide or osmething that would hurt us.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Thats a good point though.... why the secrecy? I don't know where to begin digging for this one. Please join the convo on the other thread....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lot of stuff going on here in tx. i agree w/ what above poster said as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

As I said on your other thread many people are taking pychiatric drugs. It is making it into the water cycle. I find the whole situation bizarre.

top topics

join