It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Keypad, 666?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

I personally believe a lot of what is considered "evil" in the bible and in our modern day society is "black magic". Little about Pagan magic has changed over the years, so if you were to be looking for signs of it, searching as far back in history as the revelations is very plausable, to me at least

I think people who 'believe' magic is real use the ways of the ancients to try and minipulate there fate/reality to better suit there needs.

Now I'm not saying I believe in "hocus pocus" but I think the true meaning of magic was derailed with influences like disney and harry potter. I don't believe it's wand flicking and frog morphing. I think it's brain washing, rituals, sacraficing etc.

Also, I'm not solid, but I'm almost certain the whole "616 vs 666" debate was closed and proven to be a lot of hogwash. Can you state some facts to support your 616 claim blupblup?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Ciphor]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OP....thanks for the 666! Hi God! God is awesome isn't He?

I hope this post isn't too short but just had to give props to God. He's my peeps!!

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 13-6-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

666 has everything to do with the keypad - it stands for NMO-new monetary order and will be the code which activates the biochip -evil

new topics

<< 1   >>

join