It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm comming clean on Everything!!! 100% PROOF!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

But if I told you, you would know then others would know as well. But wouldnt it be better for all involved if you didn't know and I kept letting you know that I know something. But at the same time not let you know what I know and therefore you are left without knowing?

BTW no red hair. and no freckles.

Besides what if the one man I know didnt want me to tell you about him? Wouldnt it be bad for me to let you know of something I know and then have you in the know you would tell others and they would also know?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok..I didn't want to tell anyone,but I've known for quite a while..

It wasn't what anyone said or did..It's just that feeling you get when you know you know for definite..and then you get total proof what you suspected was right all along..
Know what I mean?. nudge nudge wink wink blind bat african swallow.

Oh yeah Liz.. I told you to quit smoking before..
You don't look right with that in your mouth.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You know the man is ‘evil’. You would be ‘bad’ like that man by not telling me/us about him. But it’s ‘good’ to know nothing. That way I/we would not be in the know so I/we would not tell others that would not and should not also know.

[But honestly, I know I cannot stand the suspense, the mystery behind this one man. Please let us know what you know and we will know you know something which noone else would know. Pretty pureez with sweet peas on it?]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
whatukno
ATS Concierge
Dont be fooled Im a guy!

even If it were true I'm just a fool
I can't tell you the truth
but that may be a lie

******edited statement*********

It was a statement of disclosure but then I wasn't aloud to say
Even though I want full disclosure and tell the truth I'm working against myself

"please ratify everything I didn't say"

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

I'd be willing to ratify whatever you didn't say, but only with the provision that later I plan to claim that I didn't and that have no knowledge of having no knowledge of what you didn't say.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
but is it not good to be evil sometimes? So by giving out the name of this guy whom I have this proof. I might in fact change the course of human history by outing the most diabolical evil man in the world and as such everyone will know what I know.

and also can't I streach this thread out just a wee bit further?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
PikyPiky, you do not feel suspense- its a feeling that you do not speak of. It does not exist. The evil one you speak of does not have proof of their own identify. I may have proof if others will let me disclose that proof. The others I speak of, I cannot tell you their true identities, as their true identities do not exist - they are, secret identities. They may not know this either.

Anyone who speaks the truth does not have proof of such speak. We therefore, should not speak the truth that we speak of. We have no proof of such.

From this day forth, our moto shall be:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Only thing I'm allowing myself to say at this time is at the end of my quote in plain sight There is a hidden link...and that link.....may or may not be relevant to discloser.

***EDITED BY SELF*****

"please ratify everything I didn't say"

[edit on 20-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

The only people who do not ratify anything are the Irish - this we do not speak of. We do not exist. Anyone tells you otherwise, are either German or French. We have no proof they exist.

The third guy told me this, this is the first thing he told me, not the second.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Why are you denying your own existence ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join