It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm comming clean on Everything!!! 100% PROOF!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes you all know me your ATS Pal whatukno and I have all the evidence to prove every conspiracy ever made! Yes it's all true all connected and I have absolute undeniable proof of this that leads it down to the one man that is the epicenter for all the evil bad things in the world.

I however cannot reveal his name at this point. Nor can I show you all the documentation I have that shows undeniably the effect this one person has on the planet.

I have several witnesses and informants, none of which any of you will ever meet or know.

I have conclusive pictorial proof with the negatives that prove my case undeniably. However I can't show you those either.

I have physical evidence in my possession that I can't show you that proves what I am saying is 100% genuine and authentic.

Yes everything is there to prove once and for all this is true and unequivocally factual.

I won't respond to any questions that directly contradicts my undeniable evidence nor will I share anything that remotely will prove my point but tell you that each and everything I am saying is completely genuine and authentic and 100% PROOF of my claims as fact.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have this proof also, but I cannot share with you how I got it or what exactly it is that I know that you know.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
did you get the info from that guy with the other guy?

well now that we know make sure that others don't know what we know ya know?

but also make sure they know that we know somthing but are unwilling to fully disclose that we have the proof about what we know and that we are willing to divulge that we know but what we know and where we got what we know we cant tell.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I know.

But the info that we know is not something that they could possibly know, however they now know that we know that they will never know which might incline them to want to know this information that we know that they can't know. You know?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Whatever! By the very fact this thread exists, you are being ‘triangulated’ (I think that’s the word, yup). Your proof has already been assimilated into the hive mind. It’s too late. Hahaha! [I’m bored.]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Whatuknow...

She knows! She must be terminated.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I know too!

Piky told me, and then i told Djarums and he said he was gonna send a mass U2U to everyone tellin' them what Piky told me
[Also bored]

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

you know we didnt' want him to arbitraraly know cause if he knows and u2u's everyone then everyone will know and who would be left out of the know and how will you know if I decline to let you know what I know and who let me know and when they let me know it?

(fun thread when your bored eh?)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
GUYS!!!!!!! I told you not to tell anyone about that stuff!!!!!! Craps! now I gotta go hide in the desert...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

well you knew I knew and that when I would tell people what I knew then they would know but then those that I told who knew went and told others that up till then didnt know but then they did know and now everyone knows but aparently you just found out so now you know that everyone knows what we know you did.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Yes you all know me your ATS Pal whatukno and I have all the evidence to prove every conspiracy ever made! Yes it's all true all connected and I have absolute undeniable proof of this that leads it down to the one man that is the epicenter for all the evil bad things in the world.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by whatukno]

Of course! That would explain the variable results of my computer simulation using "You Know Who's" data set!! That is of course assuming that the Data set wasn't contanimated by "THEM"!! I'll need to rerun some of the Data to make sure (assuming that THEY don't get me.) That will help us nail down the exact date and time of "The Event." Wish me luck.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Finally all will be not revealed
But the Most important question of all is ........

Are you a real red head?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

that would be no, the other answer is, Yes I am male.

but people already know that what you didnt know is what I know and what drives me to let people know what I know and when I found out who knew it I knew that knowing what I know got out people would know

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Are your freckles uniform in nature or are varied in nature

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
Are your freckles uniform in nature or are varied in nature

Freckles, red heads or genders are not important here.
Because we the readers of this thread would rather know about the ‘root of all evil’ – the one man- that only the OP knows all to well but will not reveal. Not fair!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I was was going to do this natural unnatural thingy then accuse my self of being a alien human-hybrid and trying mislead my self then then struggle with myself trying not let myself push the button if it exists that would or may or may not unravel the universe but thats ok

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I have proof that your proof is fake! I also cannot divulge my sources or show you my proof, but I have it, and it proves that your proof is no proof at all. Furthermore, unless you can show me proof that my proof does not disprove your proof, I refuse to entertain the idea that your proof is superior to mine.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Utopian Penguin:

There are no aliens, there is no button, there are no hybrids living among us - I have proof. Such proof derives from other people's proofs and are subject to being proof-read. However, as they have been manufactured prior to reaching whatukno (yes people, that sexy male redhead), then you have all been deceived from the beginning.

Yes - that is right. Your proof is only proof that the actual proof does not exist. What you know is less that whatukno knows but more than they know, you know?

Now that we have cleared that up, we all know more than we think we know - only you don't know it yet. Without such knowhow, we are nothing -therefore share nothing to no one about nothing.

Only then will we know everything about 100% of nothing. Who's my source? The one that told the other guy the first thing, not the second guy (he didn't tell me anything).

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The first guy is a liar. The second guy said so.
Of course, the first guy says that the second guy is the liar, so who knows?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
then why am I In a life and struggle with my self over a button that may or may not exist.!!!!!!!!!! being i"m a Alien-human hybrid !!!!!!!
Please Ratify by not disclosing anything I didn't say.
***** sorry I had to edit this part out!!!!!!**********
so it could be ratified....

[edit on 20-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join