It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying alien humanoid mystery solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Remember the flying humanoid from Mexico?.

Maybe this was no humanoid, or UFO.

This is just one possible explanation.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sorry to say but that not the case We already have this video thread here at ATS www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To bad the vid was pulled. It was just a personal hover device. You can also see them in the video game metal gear solid 3:snake eater. They match exactly.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You have nothing to be sorry about 123space. Just trying to deny ignorance here. Your thread here at ATS talks exactly about what I was talking about, and I read it, but all the links to youtube about the military flying machine seem to be broken, so that is the reason why I posted this.
Periodically we have threads about the flying humanoid and your thread is not the only one, if more people know about the existence of this type of machine, we will be contributing to deny ignorance, and reducing the existence of flying humanoid threads, such as yours.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I know AT ATS i have YOUTUBE bug in my account or its get disabled i dnt know in my case

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Is this for real?

The maneuverability is astounding on these "flying machines". The Mexico witch was one of those i labeled as a private "x-file", quite a favourite of mine.

Though this is a type of breakthrough --- i still see some difference between the two but nothing that can be explained after seeing this.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What happened to the video?

It's no longer available.

Youtube, the evil prick.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here is the Youtube link, it works if you actually go to the page. It stopped working in the first post.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
double post, sorry

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Awesome! Me want!

I don't like flying but I'd fly that little hot rod.

Roper

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
What happened to the video?

It's no longer available.

Youtube, the evil prick.

Relax, the owner of the video just has remote-embedding disabled. So you will not be able to play videos on other websites. But if you go to the actual youtube page, the video is still there and will play.

new topics

top topics

join