It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which alien species has most Influence on man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
With all the alien activity of late,
2012 Just around the corner
Passing through the galactic plain.
My friends and I were talking about which alien group has more Influence on man

If in fact they exists at all.

We came to the conclusion that the Grays have been here for a while and if they were going to take us down they would have done it already!

www.youtube.com...

Now the reptilians have not been around in a while but as we get closer to 2012
And pass through the galactic plain, we are going to come into contact by a returning alien race, and their legacy on Earth has not been good.

www.youtube.com...

We came to the conclusion that the grays are trying to help us prepare, to fight off the reptilians when we come into contact with again.

Your thoughts on that?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just what exactly are they trying to warn us about?

www.youtube.com...

We have the proof how much more will it take us to wake up

video.google.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

hmm..read this..this will tell you everything you want to know bro.

www.wanttoknow.info...

there is evil and good...the creator wanted both here so we can evolve and understand good and evil...part of the game.

but it's time to change ..we need to change..evil sucks and must be banished or tranformed into good imo.

the light feels soo much better

i want to go to planet that is about love and good stuff(would be soo cool)

to answer your question it was the annunaki,but they are working for good now from what i read.www.nibiruancouncil.com...

take care my fellow dudes and dudettes

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Awesome good follow up

So where do we go from here?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

we just try to be healthy and spread love,wave to people,give hugs,etc...lol(thats what i like to do)

live life the best you can or whatever makes you happy and things will go as good as they can go....get some sun,play catch,post up threads like this and talk about stuff.

i dunno bro..thats just what i'm doing

join the good guy team ftw (galactic federation of light)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

my thoughts. the reptillians are still here, they have hybrids among us but the mass of them live deep inside the earth and are the source of all of the christian myths about demons and satan etc. SOME of the gray type species are a hybrid that are under the control of the reptillians and act as a liason between those on the surface and those deep in the earth.. I won't say what other purpose I believe they serve because it is not my intention to cause fear.

There are other Grays that are not a threat but not our friends either.. and then there are handful that are helpfull.

Overall the reptillians have had the most influence over the human race here on earth and are responsible for so very much that most people would never even begin to suspect.

The human aliens are benevolent for the most part but refuse to interfere directly most of the time except when we ask them directly for help and when it to prevent us from being wiped totally from the face of this planet in which case they and the helpful grays join together to protect us.

That is my take on it.

for the 2 whole cents that it is worth.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So when they return your saying everything will be fine?
I beg to differ

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
INTERESTING but i rather not believe in it yet specially with no concrete proof if its real than i am willing to help and bother way i already choose to help people and if i have enough power perhaps change the world in a positive way

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimm703
INTERESTING but i rather not believe in it yet specially with no concrete proof if its real than i am willing to help and bother way i already choose to help people and if i have enough power perhaps change the world in a positive way
Thats all any of us can do right now. Not many do though.. most are too caught up in themselves to bother with others.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They have already told us whats going to happen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
my thoughts are that we are just a bunch of hairy monkeys

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There is no aliens living in deep earth....except what we all were taught in school.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

[edit on 15-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
HEHE they wont allow it!

LOL

[edit on 15-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
There is no aliens living in deep earth....except what we all were taught in school.

They are all over the place give me a second I'll find the link.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
IMO There are many types of grays, you have the spiritual types, the drones, the doctors, the 'evil', the watchers, the underground keepers, the government workers and of course the hybrids. Not all grays are nice aliens.

The most influential spiritually are the pleidians without a shadow of doubt they will talk to anyone who will listen. Sit still relax, close your eyes and think about maintaining contact and WHAM! your there face to face listening and understanding all the time.

In order to gain a better understanding one needs to grasp the concept of dimensions. Don't forget that some of the grays are working out karma so they are the helpers to the nordics. Who are working with others to change the vibration of the planet in order to allow the energy of the pleidians to come through. However, there are many many forces at work that are trying to cancel out the positive and fill it with the negative.

Where do you think George Lucas got the idea for star wars?
. There isn't one particular group IMO there are many species trying to help us if only we would sit still long enough to listen.

Flag and Star I like your way of thinking.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Passing through the galactic plain.

Earth will not pass through the galactic plain in 2012. We are currently thousands of light years above the plane. There is no way we will travel thousands of light years in 4 years.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I like the way that people always create names, affiliations etc. for things they have never even seen and cant even comprehend,
If i were you (being interested in alien races affecting humans) then i would look into the thousands of years of research performed by your own ancestors,
before creating new 'future gods'
my reply to your original question about which 'race' has affected humans the most, are the two 'races' that your ancestors knew and documented

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
IMO There are many types of grays, you have the spiritual types, the drones, the doctors, the 'evil', the watchers, the underground keepers, the government workers and of course the hybrids. Not all grays are nice aliens.

In the book Alien Agenda

They talk about how even the grays dont all get a long and that in fact we are bieng visited by them from various points in their time line.

Meaning that they are here from their past, present, and future. So supposedly they dont interfere with eachothers timline.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth
i would look into the thousands of years of research performed by your own ancestors,
before creating new 'future gods'
my reply to your original question about which 'race' has affected humans the most, are the two 'races' that your ancestors knew and documented

I would agree, however I was referring to all of mankind’s history not just the latest fads.

I believe that they have been here for thousands of years and will continue to influence mans development. Quetzalquatle, leprechauns, Ghosts, Demons, Spirits, fairies, Amen Ra, Flying Dragons, Floating discs, and the boogey man. etc.

I think that for the West we stopped worshipping them as gods and started looking at them through different eyes around the Renaissance period. Empires have been built in the name of gods. Each culture in their own way has been touched in the ancient past.

Some of the ancient Indian text are either the first true depiction of this or they are truly the first sci-fi novels thousands of years ago and not until recently Have we dreamed of "Star Wars".

[edit on 2-10-2008 by SLAYER69]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join