It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds worst survival rifle.....(Comedy relief)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok lots of rifles may be suited to survival but the .577 T-Rex is not one of them. Take a look at some average Joes off the street trying this for the first time. Makes the ol .22 LR look pretty good.

Unsuitable for much of anything except installing bursitis and black eyes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
ROFLMAO!

Thats some classic stuff there!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Interesting.

I saw an edited clip of the same footage a year or two ago. The clip I saw only featured the muslim looking people firing the gun though. I was left with the impression that the gun was not a large calibre and that those firing it were simply inept at firing a gun.

Funny how a bit of editing can leave the viewer with an entirely skewed perception of what was actually filmed.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
There is one outake from this one where the Arab guy let the gun get away and it throws him on the floor and breaks the bullet proof glass in the door.

Ya got to know wnhen enough is enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After watching this a couple of times for guys off the street with no clue as to what a T-Rex is several seemed to do well, based on the punishment they were about to face.

As mentioned these are all cut together because no one watching would be next in line. They had to wait for fresh victims for this little practice joke.

I also heard there was one for the .700 Nitro but haven't seen it yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have thoroughly enjoyed that vid many many times. Ive kept it bookmarked about a year and love showing it to my shooting buddies.

You gotta give the middle eastern guy props. He shoots that rifle multiple times for being a smaller statured guy.

I can only take about 6-10 rounds through my 300 ultra mag before it gets put away and i break out the bengay for the shoulder. Doubt i could do it that many times with the TREX. And im 6'1" 225 lbs.

Thanks for putting it up for others to enjoy.

Silver

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok so what's the deal... is it for hunting elephants? What gives a normal-looking rifle so much kick?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Here you go Yarcofin.

www.accuratereloading.com...

Roper

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If you have a laminant stock take off the butt and put slinkys or sand inside i chose slinkys and it doesnt kick any harder than my 7 mag you can shoot the thing all day with no recoil if you know the ballistics of the gun you can shoot 800 yards easy but you can do the same with a 7 it just doesnt hit even remotely as hard

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The sawed off Daisy Air rifle with modified pointed pellets.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

top topics

join