It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I was just spoken to telepathically

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This happened literally 5 minutes ago. I figured it was best to write down what I experienced right away as memory of incidents like this fades quickly. I am still what you would call "shaken" :/

Sometimes, before I fall asleep, I try to clear my mind of all thoughts and try to center my energy....just seems to help me get to sleep faster and I feel more rested in the morning. Anyway, as I was centering myself, I recall intense flashes of images and color that I can't remember.....and after the images I heard a voice, as soon as I heard it I knew what was happening because it wasn't like anything I have heard before. It's like the voice was all around me and inside of me. (hard to explain)

I distinctly remember the voice repeating "What we have done...is over......" this phrase was repeated 3 or 4 times, then nothing.

Why can't I remember what I was shown, only what was said?

What does that phrase mean?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i doubt anyone can tell you what that phrase means,what does that phrase mean to you?what did the voice sound like,male female,deep high pitched

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i don't know why you can't remember. i have been experiencing this for the last few months, but i never HEAR a voice.... more like information that is beyond my normal thought process is put into my head and it is always preceeded by ringing in my ears.

at first i thought i was going crazy. i didn't recognize what it was until i literally stumbled across something that talked about telepathy is usually preceeded by the ringing of the ears. that is when i started researching the info and found confirmation for the validity of it all throughout science, etc.

whether it is comining from a good source or bad, i do not know...

and what yours means is something only you can decide. you do the research and if it was meant for you to know, you will know.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It was meant for you and the message is unique to you. You know the answers which you seek are found within yourself...right? Most people will not support or help you during these times in which you experience such things. Infact, most of the time people will do the exact opposite. Do not worry, you will remember in due time. It sounds like your on the right path
peace

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just so you know, I have had telepathic experences most of my life...I can't really remember how old I was... I was pretty young.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
yes these posters have it right i believe,i often have ringing in my ears,and i have actually known something was going to happen,different from what you described i think,a sense that i need to be here or there at a certain time,it seems like a voice with pictures,but i think the voice is mine,the pictures are not,always accompanied by ringing in my ears,i truly beleive its god.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm confused how all this works. I occasionally have ringing in my ears but don't hear or see any messages. Does this mean I'm transmitting messages or am I just getting used by aliens as a high speed telepathic hub?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I'm confused how all this works. I occasionally have ringing in my ears but don't hear or see any messages. Does this mean I'm transmitting messages or am I just getting used by aliens as a high speed telepathic hub?

ya know, i have opened up to a few ppl in my inner most circle of friends of my recent revelations and the ringing in my ears that was a precursor to these revelations and have been asked the same thing by some of them. i think maybe alot of that has to do w/ the the "space" that is between us. so much of it is manipulated now by our technology and maybe that has something to do w/ the ringing in the ears as well? i don't really know though.. only speculation on my part.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
i think that is a very odd message to get

for some reason it reminds me of that old post here of "we are gathering"

what if all the gatthered have gathered?

just a question

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Ringing in the ears? Really?
I hear ringing all the time and I hear no voices or see pictures/colors.
Its not fair you guys have all the fun,although I some times feel my co-worker can hear me when I a'm thinking about how lazy he is.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

then i guess the rest of us who are ungathered are screwed. not a very good feeling associated w/ that thought
. wonder why i was left out

miguelbmx: well, if you would have posed that question a few months ago at the onset of it, i would have said you were the lucky one. seriously, i thought i was crazy (and maybe i am although i will never admit it lol). i don't hear voices though or see pictures....... that is something that would be REALLY foreign to me and i don't think i would like that. i get "thoughts"; for instance in the very beginning of this strangeness i would get thoughts that after research i now know have to do w/ quantum mechanics. i didn't even realize there was such a thing let alone understand to the degree i do now, the theories associated w/ it, but there they were........ these "bizarre" thoughts in my head..

and just to be clear, the "ringing" of the ears is not just a slight buzzing in the ears.... this is RINGING (much LIKE buzzing) but to the degree it makes me dizzy and i have to sit down for fear i will faint.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Intesting, I have heard a lot of people say that when the get a "vision" or a "voice" they get dizzy.

Do you do any type of meditation?

I wish I would get a "vision" on how to make a billion dollars so that I could retire and get that harley I have been wanting. Lol.

I have been thinking about what the op heard "what we have done.....is over....."
And it just doesn't make sense to me, maybe the op did something he/she regrets?

Op keep us updated if you hear anything else, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx

Intesting, I have heard a lot of people say that when the get a "vision" or a "voice" they get dizzy.

Do you do any type of meditation?

I wish I would get a "vision" on how to make a billion dollars so that I could retire and get that harley I have been wanting. Lol.

I have been thinking about what the op heard "what we have done.....is over....."
And it just doesn't make sense to me, maybe the op did something he/she regrets?

Op keep us updated if you hear anything else, thanks for sharing.

depends on your meaning of meditation. i suppose in a way i do. i have always contemplated deeper things, but i don't sit w/ my legs crossed making humming sounds or anything. lol i also am not good at clearing my mind. i do "pray"... i use quotes because i don't get on my knees or fold my hands. just more consitent praying in the back of my head asking for the Truth and such.

i will tell you that right before these experiences, after going through much confusion about religion and life in general (i was raised in a baptist home and spent the last year or so claiming to be agnostic bc the way i saw "it" was that "it" was theory vs theory), i just decided that i was going to do what i knew in my heart to be right. i spoke a prayer out loud asking for the Truth no matter how much it scared me and that i would not quit this quest until i either got "it" or died BUT regardless of what i found, i would always do my best to do right by my fellow human brothers and sisters. that is precisely the turning point that led to these experiences.

do i have the answers? hell no!! am i close? i doubt it. but i am entertained and curious.

"I wish I would get a "vision" on how to make a billion dollars so that I could retire and get that harley I have been wanting. Lol."

wouldn't mind one myself

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
very cool thread..i too get ringing in my ears.

last night i said i want to join the federation of light and thanked them for helping us(galactic federation of light aka.good guys)

and as i was falling asleep i started getting images flashing through my mind of all kinds of aliens and images..it kinda startled me so i woke up and couldnt sleep for a while..

i always wondered what the alien races looked like..there are some interesting looking ones to say the least
i should have just gone with it,but i can be a scaredy pants.

tonight may be interesting

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by careface

Did you notice what seemed like a blue light moving in waves down a tunnel ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The ringing is God's internal alarm system to let you know your body is being invaded.

You have started to awaken and they want to prevent it. It is more than likely that they have used you and everyone else who is not one of them your entire life for their personal dung hill. They rob jewels and leave s--t, or they try to rule with your stuff which means they have to take up residence and latch on to parts of you. They are "the raiders". Heed the alarm.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

The ringing is God's internal alarm system to let you know your body is being invaded.

You have started to awaken and they want to prevent it. It is more than likely that they have used you and everyone else who is not one of them your entire life for their personal dung hill. They rob jewels and leave s--t, or they try to rule with your stuff which means they have to take up residence and latch on to parts of you. They are "the raiders". Heed the alarm.

so the alarm is from God saying "hey woman! wake up! this is ME talking" or it is God saying "this is NOT me and beware"? just curious what your opinion is.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sorry wrong number!
But while I'm here, do you hear a background noise?
A low whine, that may be the sound of machinery?

I'm curious of this case.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't recall seeing any specific things, just blurs and flashes of out of focus or blurred images.

And no, no sound of machinery.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hypnagogic hallucination. Nothing to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join