It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: Lightworker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm not usually into this new age stuff but I love this story!

If for no other reason than as a counter balance to the anti-Christ, Bilderberger and racist nonsense that is always appearing on the forum board about Obama. I like to imagine certain members falling out of their chairs, crossing themselves or speaking in tongues after reading it.

Unfortunately, it will probably just mean twenty more absurd anti-Obama threads, but it's so worth it.

www.sfgate.com.../g/a/2008/06/06/notes060608.DTL

The appeal, the pull, the ethereal and magical thing that seems to enthrall millions of people from all over the world, that keeps opening up and firing into new channels of the culture normally completely unaffected by politics...

No, it's not merely his youthful vigor, or handsomeness, or even inspiring rhetoric. It is not fresh ideas or cool charisma or the fact that a black president will be historic and revolutionary in about a thousand different ways. It is something more. Even Bill Clinton, with all his effortless, winking charm, didn't have what Obama has, which is a sort of powerful luminosity, a unique high-vibration integrity.

Dismiss it all you like, but I've heard from far too many enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who've been intuitively blown away by Obama's presence - not speeches, not policies, but sheer presence - to say it's just a clever marketing ploy, a slick gambit carefully orchestrated by hotshot campaign organizers who, once Obama gets into office, will suddenly turn from perky optimists to vile soul-sucking lobbyist whores, with Obama as their suddenly evil, cackling overlord.

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, without talking issues, policy or preferred party, I´ll admit he is energetic, youthful, has presence and a general "good vibe" about him.

I almost hesitated to say that because it almost seems forbidden to applaud anyone in a position of authority on this politics forum.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Well I hope you're right, although I wouldn't consider myself as a huge Obama supporter, I do hope my feelings are wrong.

What is my feeling you ask?

Politician + lightworker = oxymoron.

Dont get me wrong, Im not an "Obamahater" I just have little trust in anyone who spends millions to make thousands.....Inherantly there seems to be a conflict of interest.

But, it is only my opinion, and like I said above, I hope YOU are right.

1luv

JohnnyR

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Haha

Obama the Lightworker............

This sounds like another attempt to portray Obama as some kind of spiritual messiah that will save the world. But I guess I can contribute this to the thread......

How about some lightworker boogers?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh my go......errr....Obama! I have proof that he is a lightworker.

Seriously, he is a good speaker, and the corporate media's darling. Time will tell what a saint he ends up being while in office. (or not)

I certainly dont think he is the devil, but all the St. Barry stuff is a little over the top, methinks.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

Seriously, if Obama was a "Lightworker" why would he need a committee of three people to find him a VP?

Of course this is just more condescending elitism coming from Obama supporters. Funny how Obama supporters always declare themselves more advanced somehow.

I have friends that are spiritually advanced too... yeah that's it... in fact, my friends ARE Lightworkers.... and they say Obama's just a poser.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Obama is no philosipher and has done nothing to show he is a Peacemaker. In fact, he has done just the opposite by shifting the blame onto the American public for his support of a radical racist Pastor Wright.

Obama has no business leading the US. He has had alot of help from White voters with (White Guilt) and the Black community because he is Black. He has the media on his side, because the Liberal media is in the pockets of the International Investment Bankers, those who are the main architects of the NWO.

Even with all this help, he still barely (and technically hasn't) put Hillary away.

Obama is a glutton for punishment because of the mistakes he makes. He is constantly having to do some damage control.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

You seriously need to lighten up. My post was clearly tongue in cheek. But your response is very indicative of the mood on ATS right now. I sincerely hope we all don't lose our minds this election season.

Wutone - That picture is hilarious!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
lol, funniest thread on ATS!

the real worker in the light is George Norry. he's the current host of coast to coast. But you are funny. I compare Obama Hussein to Jar Jar.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I think of him more like a Trojan horse than a poser.

I predict that under President Barack Obama there will be a pretty large erosion of the sovereignty of the United States and an expansion of corporate powers.

How it seems to go is; we have a Republican President that stirs up a lot of mud, pisses off the "little people" with their arrogance, aggressiveness, and foreign policy, then we get a Democrat who is charismatic, charming and who, while soothing the American people with promises of protection (economic, health care, etc.) quietly makes moves that allow corporate powers to expand at our expense. It is a political game of good cop bad cop, and the good cop tends to be the one who makes the most long term damaging moves domestically. (such as NAFTA, and the deregulation of media and financial institutions under Clinton)

I expect that St. Barry will somehow or another be the one "chosen," (not by God but by the financial powers) to drive the fatal nail into the coffin of the US as a free independent democracy via some expansion of the NAFTA agreement that in fine print reduces our sovereignty as a nation to something almost laughable in effectiveness.

Liberals normally against the expansion of corporate powers will be soooo much more willing to accept it from a "liberal president." Just my own personal suspicion about our "light worker" candidate. The fact that he is being given such a warm build up, and is so fawned over by the media makes me want to get out the lubricant. I suspect we are about to get bent over.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well I just found your thread. It really is so good to see a lighter side to all the
I have forced myself to ignore so as not to stoop to a level I don't want to go. It's an Obama thread in which I actually smiled while reading.

He really does have a charisma that is hard to dismiss, and seems to have a paradigm that I can believe in.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think this thread clarifies for me what does disturb me so deeply about an Obama presidency...his "supporters".

The adoration appears so intense for so many.

Rather than see the sober and measured agreement of supporters, I see instead the blind devotion of followers. He's almost treated like a religious figure.

WHY IS THAT?

Am I the only one that thinks that's a problem?

Unfettered support removes a sense of accountability. It has a corrupting influence I'm certain very few in power can avoid.

Bush went from BOZO to LUNATIC BOZO with frightening speed...and most certainly because of the blind support he received from so many.

Why is this happening again?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by loam]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I don't think he has any charisma at all. He fumbles, gets the number of states wrong, blatently "disowns" people to keep his "special" image etc.

And, he sure can't talk very fluidly without a Teleprompter!

You guys just build him up much more than he should be. It's called Hype.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
it doesnt #in matter who wins they all have the same agenda.. idiots

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

He is one of us!

i was a bit skeptical at first cause i thought he was a puppet for rockefeler,brazinski,but i was told that he is one of us...so i'm going with it! lol..plus you can tell he is a good guy..well imo

channeled by Karen Bishop

Remove yourself from the old.

Refuse to be a part of it. Refuse to participate in the dramas of others. Look ahead. See a new horizon. Know that it is indeed there, just waiting for you. Decide what it is that you really want to do now. Know that there will be a place for it. Remember what it is that you wish to offer the world. And know that this gift of service has been within you always…you need not learn anything new. And know as well that a gift of service can be a work of art, a piece of music, or anything that serves to connect others to a higher light.

In order that things become stabilized during this massive transition from the old world to the new reality, a few things have been set into place to hold the energies firm during the fall. Firstly, the new babies are arriving. These new little ones are coming in rapid numbers, in twos and threes, and arriving as quickly as they possibly can. Because there are so many of them, and because they carry such a high vibration, they are thus laying a very solid grid for the creation of the new. Another stabilizing force is Barack Obama. He will be poised and positioned perfectly to bring the entire planet together, there-by creating yet another grid of unity that will serve to stabilize things as much as possible during the fall. We will connect and support each other through his divine and highly evolved leadership. All, as always, is in divine and perfect order. Things are being put into place very perfectly indeed, including us! We will be an additional piece which will hold things together during the fall, as we assist those in transition.

So now is the time to examine what it is that you really and truly want to offer to the world. I can assure you, when you connect to your soul’s plan, you will be miraculously poised to offer it to the world. You need not know how, you need not plan in great detail, you only need connect to your heart’s desire, begin it, and the rest will fall into place all on its own.

Let go of the old. Leave your old responsibilities behind if you are comfortable doing that. Know that the struggle is over. Know that you need no longer hold anyone or anything up ever again. Know that unpleasant energies cannot be where you are…if they do show up, ignore them, as they only want your energy and your light…you have better things to do. Dis-connect from the old reality and trust that when you do, you will find yourself at the gates of Heaven.

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com...

when i asked about Obama from a fellow lightowrker the other day i got..

Answer to your question is... NO! Universe has always stated same thing about Obama! Informations that is being posted on the blogs from other lightworkers are from internet source... Not from Universe source!
You go back and read all the channeling's from Light Being from Universe since end of Dec '07 until now... everyone one of them who mention Obama all says same thing!

my response was..
i would rather have Obama and his ideas than McCain so i guess things will work out on that subject

but i would rather have NESARA and clean up the entire government

so believe what you want

much love to you all

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
obama is the anti-christ lol not a lightworker...lightworker bring good obama bad

top topics

join