It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the republicans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I rember when it was the Liberals that were the whiney big spenders, pro-big federal government, now you have Billy O' crying about Budwiser hiring Ludacris, and the Bush camp spending gobs and gobs of money, and starting new government agencies. I guess it is difficult to start a one world government while shrinking your own.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Bush is going the way of Regan, spend all the money so when the dems come, they can't do squat.

Hopefullly his tax cuts will increase more revenue like they did for Regan.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You cant tell the difference between the two any more

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
I rember when it was the Liberals that were the whiney big spenders, pro-big federal government, now you have Billy O' crying about Budwiser hiring Ludacris,

Bill did not advocate the government to DO anything. He said that since we are the consumers, we have the power to say no to Bud and not buy their products, which is what he suggested. This is not a relavent point.

and the Bush camp spending gobs and gobs of money, and starting new government agencies. I guess it is difficult to start a one world government while shrinking your own.

True, bush is NOT a republican of any merit. He has trounced the ideals of the Republican party.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Originally posted by Wgatenson
I rember when it was the Liberals that were the whiney big spenders, pro-big federal government, now you have Billy O' crying about Budwiser hiring Ludacris,

Bill did not advocate the government to DO anything. He said that since we are the consumers, we have the power to say no to Bud and not buy their products, which is what he suggested. This is not a relavent point.

and the Bush camp spending gobs and gobs of money, and starting new government agencies. I guess it is difficult to start a one world government while shrinking your own.

True, bush is NOT a republican of any merit. He has trounced the ideals of the Republican party.

I did not say he wanted the government to do anything, but he IS a Republican, and a voice for the neo-cons.

p.s. I propose we revive the term "Radical-Republicans"

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes, I think the term "neo-con" is conveluded and wrong.

Being that neo just means new, I do not see how it makes it a bad thing.

Radical or Extreme Republicans might be a more appropriate term.

top topics

join