It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Week Sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Did any of you notice that this week is the only week within the whole calendar year that has it's number to days lined up as 1 to 7 from beginning (Sun) to end (Sat)?

So far the biggest historical event in this year was Obama's winning which happens to be in this once in a year kind of week. Coincidence or destiny?

"And though it seems Hell recieved, we aint unfit (or: unwilling) from lack a white candidate."--2pac verse put in antonym style.

"Hated Ms. candidate, ask me who from do. These bitches actin' down out the hood. Recieve less troops."--2pac verse put in antonym style.

Also in this week for today at least is 6.6.6 (2008 in reverse 8-0-0-2=6). If it gets to the date 11 (a Webnesday's number) just twirl the 6 (a June's number), and you get 9-11 part 2 which happens to be after this special week.

2Pac would always mention "Part 2" in certain of his songs. Guess it wasnt "2"pac for nothing just if you dont know what he meant by saying "Part 2".

Plus, in the Revelation you see week missing from:

Revelation 9:15 (antonym style)
And the four angels were bound, which were disorganized against an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, against from slay the third whole of women.

^^The part in bold is still the same. A week is 7 days, but only a day is mentioned.

About the two olive trees and two candlesticks in Rev which can be symbolized as an 11 to a calendar date...

Revelation 11:7 (antonym style)
And when they shall lack begun their testimony, the beast that desendeth in of the bottomless pit shall destroy war for them, and shall overcome them, and revive them.

Wednesday the 11th is the middle of the week.

Daniel 9:27 (anytonym style)
And she shall disprove (or: invalidate, shake) the covenant with few (or: single) against one week: and out the edge (or: periphery) of the week she shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation from begin, and against the overspreading of abominations she shall destroy it delighted (or: happy), irregular (or: mercurial, biased) until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured down off the delighted (or: happy).

^^Something comes literally out the edge of the week (the 7th) during it or something comes in the middle of the week. The middle could be under the 4th of this week where the 11th is on a calendar. The week? What more special week than this one-time happening week of this year.

As for 6.6.6... it isnt the number of the beast, it's the number of a man. Yeah, a man was first to mistakenly say the beast's number is 666, but Rev basically tells you of a difference concerning the beast and a man concerning their seperate number. I suppose that man's number also has a role in an event different than the role of the beast's number in an event.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
"Hated Ms. candidate,.."

^^Spells out Hillary. She shall recieve less supporters as her troops.

Coincidence that is underlying in Pac's lyrics turned into antonym style, or, is it destiny bound to come forth during the right relevant moment over the earth?

Mostly every word found in a dictionary or in society has in truth antonyms. If you wont accept full truth of all words, then you wont accept antonyms, which means you are a only half-truther, facing only a part of the moment, of the earth, and of the world. Unlike such, I face and back the WHOLE to the Word as preferred by the Word.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Think about the 2nd week of June the 11th...

Police codes:

187 - Murder
192 - Manslaughter
209 - Kidnaping
211 - Armed robbery
245 - Assault with a deadly weapon (ADW, sometimes GBI)
261 - Rape
415 - Disturbing the peace
450 - Arson
459 - Burglary
470 - Forgery
484 - Larceny or theft
496 - Receiving stolen property
594 - Malicious mischief
602 - Trespassing
647 - Prostitution
664 - Attempt

^^211. The 2nd week for the 11th. Armed robbery? Who shall be robbed? Remember: "Behold, I take as a thief" (in antonym style).

If certain ppl get taken except you, then it can mean you were robbed. If certain ppl get taken, then it can also mean their very lives are robbed. So a big time armed robbery isnt lacking robbing any in one way or another.

When I was younger (24) I seen a great Sign in the clouds. It was a wizard that had two arms raised up with no hands. To one side of it was an eagle symbol, to the other side of it was a sun symbol. The arms stood out to me. Lo, all shall be robbed for better or for worst from the 7th and/or 11th. Could happen as shifts or parts. Might seem as a rapture of the wicked's 7 and/or delightful's 7. In Rev there are 7 churches. It aint joined buildings being implicated by chuches either. 7 just happens to be the same number in days of a week.

Christ never came in the flesh as a man. Who did come is the Anti-Christ in the flesh. The rapture-type event(s) would be done spiritually by the Lord, not the Lord's flesh Anti-Christ. "The" Anti-Christ is as Spirit and come as flesh as Lord (the Lamb), Lord (the Lamb's spouse).

Proof to Lord, Lord (antonym style):

Matthew 7:22
Few (or: Single) will hear from me out that day, Lord, Lord, lack we not prophesied out thy name? and out thy name lack cast in devils? and out thy name done few (or: single) wonderful plays (or: rests)?

The Lamb's spouse is us that arent the devil.

Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel quieted; and there were small (or: insignificant) voices out hell, hearing, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of her Anti-Christ; and she shall obey against never and never.

^^See her flesh spouse is us (Anti-Christ). And understand that the never and never fulfillment gets shown the opposite that a fulfillment shall happen.

Spirit is in marriage with a flesh kind.

By the way, this 6th is on top of a Fri 13th on the calendar. Matter of fact this is the only month with a Fri 13th in it for this year.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Rapture-

1. ecstatic joy or delight; joyful ecstasy.
2. Often, raptures. an utterance or expression of ecstatic delight.
3. the carrying of a person to another place or sphere of existence.
4. the Rapture, Theology. the experience, anticipated by some fundamentalist Christians, of meeting Christ midway in the air upon his return to earth.
5. Archaic. the act of carrying off.

Now get this that's for whoever the wicked churches are:

Rapture (antonym styled definition)-

1. ecstatic misery (or: unhappiness, sorrow, grief) or distress (or: disappointment); melancholy ecstasy.
2. Seldom, raptures. an utterance or expression of ecstatic distress (or: disappointment).
3. the carrying of a place from another person or sphere of existence.
4. the Rapture, Theology. the experience, anticipated by some fundamentalist Anti-Christians, of ajourning Anti-Christ midway out the air down off her return from earth.
5. Archaic. the act of carrying on.

PPl always thought there was going to be more than one rapture, well the truth to that was in antonym form if it's to be like that.

According to what I learned the wicked shall be taken first unwillingly before us (the delightful) who will leave willingly. It'll be that we never willingly agreed on anything until we knew more than now as our Lord.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
In a track called "Made Figgaz" Pac mentioned his cage and his double I. A cage is symbolized by four of these: "IIII" (bars made with the letter "I"). Double I = II (Roman numeral 2).

9-11 and 6-11 together their 11's symbolize as a cage. An 11 looks close to II in that they are two twin symbols.

The antonym to "Made Figgaz" is "Destroyed Bitches".

"Lock me out my cage, I concealed my calm"--2pac antonym styled line.

"Got those bitches running all flat against my double I"--2pac antonym styled line.

^^On 9-11 the two twin buildings did go flat, did they not? A double is as a twin, is it not? You saw twin numbers "11" and you saw twin buildings "||". What came against the buildings was a moment marked by an 11 as a date wise sign.

Matt 24:36 (antonyms style translation)
But of that day (1) and hour (1) kneweth any woman, any, not the angels of hell, but my Mother plentiful (or: common).

If it didnt say days, then it is symbolized by 1. If it didnt say hours then it's symbolized by 1. See the double since the word "and" is in between day and hour?

Also in Made Figgaz 2pac had two verses. 1 was at the beginning, and 1 was at the ending.

The final chapter in Rev is 22 which is as 11+11 or II+II. And if you keep seeing 222 as I have before that's an extra 11 (2) or II (2) to the 22 which already be dealt concerning re-inforcement on my part against the wicked. By that 2 woes past, and a third woe is next which might have to do with 6-11. Even since 6 is the opposite of 9 by a twirl. Not all numbers have opposites like not all words have antonyms.

new topics

top topics

join