It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help on a sighting video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well.. i'm kinda interested in this ufo stuff, so i searched for ufo sightings in Estonia and i came up with this video:

Soo.. watch it and tell, what do you think. The video is recorded from Estonian news. Ill do some search and maybe ill get some download link for this video with better quality.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Mr.Andreas]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
my brother has a video much like that,but only one light that keeps blinking,strange but who knows with all the crap out there nowadays,i know these things exist but really its just another blah video bro..take care

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It looks like lights on top of a building.

Sorry to burst your bubble, just my plucky-observation.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi Nice Post!

I watched 3 times and froze.... I honestly cannot see an outline of a craft .. it looks like manipulation of the camera to create the effect on ordinary incandescent lights? (notice there are never IR films of UFO's).

I think a hoax .. as much as I believe.

Speak with data.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi! I watched this a couple of times. The foreground between the lights and the videographer seems to infer that they are moving, but with no frame of reference it's difficult to say for sure.

Thanks for sharing it though; hadn't seen that particular clip yet. Keep 'em comin'!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Estonia is one of the worlds number one timber processing locations. Those lights could certainly be those of timber workers. They need to indicate where they are working so they have large poles with lights that clear the tree lines.

top topics

join