It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower 7 footage quick questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
As far as verifying the footage of tower 7.

The mainstream media has never covered tower 7 falling, never even shown it on TV. Never explained why it just falls straight down...

I know youtube has footage of it coming down. It might seem silly for me to ask, but:

How do we know that the tower came down on Sept. 11, 2001?

How do we know that this is tower 7 in the footage?

Stupid questions maybe, but if so there isn't much need to discuss. I just wanted to know what we know about the accuracy of the footage.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Are you stoned????????

This is a serious question. You have been a member for 2 years and you have not seen MSM footage of tower 7????? How can this be, when it was all over the news, in fact BBC reported it falling BEFORE it fell.

Really check your facts before you make a silly statement and followup question like this.

On the front page of the 911 forum is an archive of all the MSM coverage of 911. You will find tower 7 falling on live tv. Trust me on this.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I didn't join 2 years ago for 9/11 conspiracy, honestly I avoided going into detail with it, but I have never thought anyone was crazy for thinking 9/11 was an inside job, never. Only recently though, Jesse Ventura has sparked my interest in it. He talked somewhere about how NBC gave him a contract and basically shut him out from having a news show or any TV presence, and then I thought he said the mainstream media never covered tower 7. I know I personally never saw it on TV, and I was watching the news (I was actually alone) like everyone else on that awful day. So my bad...

The only reason I was saying that is because I assumed that the mainstream media has never made an effort to refute the tower 7 conspiracy theories in any fashion, I thought they just ignored.

I'm not surprised the 2 main questions I had were missed completely, they are boring and don't offer much excitement. I just don't want to spend a few hours trying to verify all this myself when we have a bunch of people here that know everything there is to know about 9/11 and can readily tell me off the top of their heads: How do we know that is tower 7 in the footage, and how do we know it is that day (on the general youtube footage of tower 7).

I'm not saying this was done, but understand you could take any demolition footage of any building on any day and put it on youtube, and put any title there you want. As far as 9/11 conspiracy I am 2 years behind, so sorry. I joined ATS because of dream/astral projection, and religion stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is what passes for "evidence" by conspiracy "truthers" - make
the wildest, most stupid remarks and see how many people buy into it.

The collapse of WTC 7 was shown LIVE by every TV/CABLE station !

And repeated ad nasuem since then....

How do we know it collapsed - been to NYC number of times and used
to walk by WTC 7 coming out of PATH station - after 9/11 no more
WTC 7. Used to stop and watch construction crews build new WTC 7
It was dedicated in June 2006, was in NYC day after and walked around
building looking it over.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh wow. I post a few simple, albeit stupid questions.

And now these two think I am their imaginary enemy coming to undermine them.

I asked these questions because I didn't want to bother doing a few hours of research.

I have not made an argument. Arguments are usually backed by something, usually hours of research with proof in there somewhere.

These are utterly harmless, simple questions. And you guys think I've made an effort at an argument. LoL at you. Take this, it's your authorization to take a month vacation from the internet.

edit: that is more at Thed than at Cowgirl. I think I see why they had to make so many rules for this particular forum now. Good grief.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Novise]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Don't sweat it. There is never a stupid question. Just people who would rather insult and look down on you for not knowing something. But, I am suprised at the vitriol here. From cowgirl that is, I expect it from thedman.

Some around here feel that questioning anything the government does should be met with resistance. I wonder why?

BTW, I didn't know about building 7 until I learned about it here about 3-4 years ago. So, people saying "it's been shown on the networks since day one" don't know what they are talking about. It may have been shown that day but was hardly mentioned since. Hell, you wouldn't even know a third building in NY collapsed if you just read the 9/11 commission report. They don't mention it at all. And NIST is how many years late in their report for WTC 7?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

BTW, I didn't know about building 7 until I learned about it here about 3-4 years ago. So, people saying "it's been shown on the networks since day one" don't know what they are talking about. It may have been shown that day but was hardly mentioned since. Hell, you wouldn't even know a third building in NY collapsed if you just read the 9/11 commission report. They don't mention it at all. And NIST is how many years late in their report for WTC 7?

WTC 7 has been something of an afterthough - it lacked the iconic
status of WTC 1/2, it was simply another office building. Nobody
was killed in it (unlike WTC 3 Marriott Hotel where number of people
including many FDNY men - yet nobody talks about it) as building had
been evacuated hours before (know several people worked for Salomon
and were in building that day). For historic example look at Great Chicago
Fire of 1871 - everyone has heard of it, yet on same day massive fires
leveled several towns in Wisconsin killing thousands (estimates run
from 1200 to 2500) versus 2-300 in Chicago.

en.wikipedia.org...

On normal day collapse of 47 building would be front page news - on
9/11 its a foot note....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Your questions suggest to me that you're also a person that feels something is wrong with a 47-story steel skyscraper accelerating into itself at free-fall.

Yes, it happened, it happened live on TV, but it was never broadcast again after that, and never have I even heard reference to it again on TV until the MSM felt it necessary, years later, to begin slandering "conspiracy theorists" during the day time. Even then I've only seen them show still images of it and generally try to avoid discussing the building completely for the sake of ad hominem attacks. You know how the political shows go on television. It's all vitriolic and confused garbage, similar to what people repeat on these forums when they mistake their fears and personal opinions for critical thinking and logic.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I don't think WTC 7 is not discussed because WTC 1 & 2 were iconic, I think it's not discussed because government agency offices were located in WTC 7, and they (government and government controlled MSM) don't want to highlight that fact, or discuss what contents were in those government agency offices. I don't think it's too far fetched to say WTC 1 & 2 were used as a deliberate distraction from the collapse or "alledged" demolition of WTC 7 and the government offices within it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yes they as ignoring WTC-7 so much that the government decided to spend multiple millions of dollars looking into why it collapsed.

Several buildings were destroyed that day. (same were taken down post 911) As the previous person posted... WTC 1 & 2 were iconic.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Yes they as ignoring WTC-7 so much that the government decided to spend multiple millions of dollars looking into why it collapsed.

After spending those "multiple millions of dollars", what did they conclude?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

After spending those "multiple millions of dollars", what did they conclude?

Exactly.

BTW, throat, the only other building that came down that day was a rinki-dink Church that literally had one tower fall on it. 3, 4, 5 & 6 had to be taken down later.

BTW, can you explain how the debris from both towers can rain from 1,000 ft on WTC 3 and not make it globally collapse?

WTC 3 was first partially crushed by the steel skeleton fragments from the South Tower and then further crushed by those from the North Tower. In each case the rubble, falling from as much as 1300 feet, collapsed regions spanning several floors but was arrested by the building's steel structure. This behavior contrasts with the officially accepted story that progressive collapse entirely destroyed each Tower.

911research.wtc7.net...

Please explain how that building arrested the fall of the tower's debris from a drop of 1,000 ft. while we are told that the undamaged floors of the towers couldn't arrest the fall from a mear 12.5 ft. Please.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

First let me say MY BAD, I didn't mean to insult you with the "are you stoned" comment. I guess really only people who know me in real life know that's a line I use all the time and mean no disrespect by it.

Personally I am a full on "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracty wacko. That being said, it just shocked me that someone would ask what you did about building 7.

You have to understand there are a lot of people out there and especially on this forum that will make up the most crazy story about 9/11 in order to make the truth seekers seem like whack jobs. That's what I thought you were trying to do.

My apologies!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hey that's alright I thought this sort of thing might happen. Sometimes crazy ponderings pop into my head regardless of subject and if I remember to I post them. Sometimes it gets good discussion and sometimes it fails lol. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join