It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Agenda of NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What you are about to read is a point of view. Do not take it seriously if you wish not to. Do not post negative remarks on this subject. Thank you for your cooperation.

I have been thinking about this for some time. What if the New World Order agenda, was not to make the population sheeple. Think about it. Let me show you a map of the world. Look at it carefully.

Zoom in for a better view of an area!
web.mit.edu...

What do you see?

Your answer should be:
The World
Countries
Areas
Nations
A Map
Continents

What you are actually seeing is separate, individual countries. Most of the countries on this map do not interact/work with other countries on the map. You might think of kids playing on a play ground when you think about this worlds politics. Theres your average guys, your shy kids, and the bullies. But what about the parents? Hmm.

Anyway, you might think that, sure the countries work together! But you don't see them working together to solve world problems.

Now on to our feature presentation.

NWO AGENDA: Transform the world into a One World Government, Civilize the nations and its inhabitants. Make the World look like it has it all under control. So that someone can think big of the Earth. So that someone does not have to come down here and show us how its done. Who's that someone? Possibly Extra-terrestrials

Think about it, ET view the world separated. Almost 200 countries, all have borders, are isolated. What kind of ET would see that as a good thing? Probably the malevolent ones my guess. Any ET would think of us as lowly inhabitants of this world. Sure there would be those who saw us as potential. But many ET would think that we are not capable of unifying.

I think that many of you ATS members believe that the governments of this world made contact with ET. Now, I'm sure that the ET raised one question. Why are we still not united? The governments response must have been, "Were working on it". Maybe that the Goal of NWO is to show that Humanity has potential for many things.

Maybe the goal is to unite before someone intervenes. Maybe it is to unite us all to fight off the malevolent ET. Maybe its to control us all for no real purpose. Wait. That last one didn't make that much sense. Does it?

The New World Order's agenda is to unite the world for the betterment of Mankind. Sure it seems like a bumpy road. Sure there are those stories of NWO control. But everything has a rumor or two about itself.

In Conclusion, imagine an ET race seeing the world, not like the previous map in this post. But one united world like this:

www.soil-net.com...

Think about it at first. There's always bad rumors about wonderful things.
Any Thoughts? Thank you.

[edit on 154America/Chicagof2008Thu, 05 Jun 2008 21:42:58 -0500America/Chicago 3009America/Chicago by Trams]

[edit on 207America/Chicagof2008Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:58:57 -0500America/Chicago 3010America/Chicago by Trams]

[edit on 208America/Chicagof2008Thu, 05 Jun 2008 23:00:16 -0500America/Chicago 3011America/Chicago by Trams]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Hmm I see what you're saying. However I doubt the NWO truly has noble intentions for mankind. I think that's a pretty tough sell you've got there. Let's see what the rest of ATS thinks hehe.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

I know exactly what you mean. I've been thinking if I should post this thread. I know some wouldn't agree with this. But I decided to just go along with it. I thought that if I just introduce an interesting perspective, most people would get what I mean.

Michio Kaku has always been an interesting man. He describes things that most scientists wouldn't even spend time answering questions on. I especially like this video.

www.youtube.com...

join