It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Media's Complicity in Cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My other thread exposes how Obama picked James Johnson to head his Vice-Presidential search committee. Johnson is the Vice Chairman of a private equity bank called Perseus LLC. The chairman, Frank Pearl, is an active member of the Bilderberg Group.

However, the news stories that mention James Johnson ALL fail to mention that he's currently Vice Chairman of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund. Instead, they say he was a FORMER head of Fannie Mae.

Now the news organizations CAN'T be so incompetent that they don't know that Johnson is a top executive at a hedge fund invested in things like the energy markets. So that means the news media is INTENTIONALLY trying to make sure you never learn this fact.

Here's the link to the Perseus web site

Here's the link to the story that refers to Johnson as former head of Fannie Mae.

The first African-American nominee for a major party tapped two high-profile supporters—Caroline Kennedy, daughter of the late President Kennedy, and Eric Holder, President Clinton's former deputy attorney general. They join Jim Johnson, a former Fannie Mae chairman, who had already been enlisted to lead the search and vet potential choices.

What don't they say what Jim Johnson does now!!!???

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I also want to add that the media has failed to connect the dots that the Bildeberg Group is meeting in Virginia today, and Obama is speaking in Virginia today.

I wonder if there will be any report on where Obama goes this weekend...

Of course not!

Clinton is going to be stealing the spotlight on Saturday while Obama meets with the Bilderberg elite on Saturday. A perfect diversion.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure why there isn't more attention paid to the media's complicity in the James Johnson cover-up. I think with his resignation today, and the contrived story about the Countrywide "controversy," it's been borne out that the essence of this thread is correct.

There is a top-down conspiracy in the MSM to protect Obama's identity. How else do you explain that the Johnson story could have unfolded with no mention of his ties to Soros or the Bilderberg group?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
More on the ongoing media campaign to bury the James Johnson story. Today Newsweek published a story talking about why it was a mistake for Obama to pick James Johnson to find his VP.

Newsweek Story

There isn't one mention of Johnson being the Vice Chairman of Perseus LLC, how Perseus LLC is partnered with George Soros, or how Johnson is a member of the Bilderberg group.

What is mentioned is the fact that Johnson recommended Geraldine Ferraro as VP in 1984.

What's more relevant, Johnson being partnered with Soros in 2008, or Johnson picking Ferraro in 1984?

I hope other people can at least see how the media is conspiring to protect and promote Obama.

new topics

top topics

join