It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call Out to All Countries of the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I am well aware that I am a disgusting American.

Well at least you admit that you are a disgusting American. That is more than I can say for others here on ATS who pretend otherwise.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If I had a dollar for every time I have heard someone claim they have native ammerican in them I would be rich. And if I had to pay a dollar for every time some arbitrarily claimed to be of native american descent I would be in debt.

So Fathom, can you tell us what tribe you descend from? What the name was of this Native American ancestor? Where is your proof my big princess? Just because you want something to be true doesn't make it true.

And even if (and that is a BIG IF in my book) you are descended from the native north american, That doesn't turn your skin red. The USA commited the only TRUE act of genocide I know if. Genocide by definition is the extermination of a race. Not a religion like the jews nor a tribe like the wootsi and tootsi BUT A RACE which means skin color. A genocide the American Government has yet to make amends for.

If your skin is red and you have almost no body hair save that on your head then by all means, post a pic and prove me wrong. Otherwise it is all hot air.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I love how, if you are born in China then China is the country you defend.
If you are born in Russia, then Russia is the country you defend.
If you are born in Mongolia, then Mongolia is the country you defend.

Why in the hell does the country you are born in automatically have to be the country who is the best and you'll defend no matter what?
Our country is guilty of horrendous attrocities across the planet. I don't condone that nor defend it. Blind patriotism is no different than Blind faith.
I have this nasty little habit of thinking for myself and thinking outside of the box. I want nothing more than peace on this planet and peace for my fellow man. Even the ones that are telling me that I am a disgusting American. I don't want conflict!!!!
I am not your enemy!!Name calling is juvinile and will get you nowhere.

Americans are allowed to speak out against their country without being "unpatriotic" just like Catholics are allowed to condemn pedophillia
without being considered the Anti-Christ!!!!!

As long as people blindly defend Ideals that aren't even theirs to begin with we will always be behind the Eightball.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Wow... we should seriously ban Emo kids in America like they are doing in Russia and mexico

What a Pu$$13 thing to write a thread about... so many kids today are politiclly retarded, grow up... get a clue,

When you attack America...

I'll kick there arses and use you as human shield pal...when "they" attack America

Get real... everyone thinks they know something, wake up and realize that the five permanent members of the Un security council have conquered the entire northern hemisphere by playing cat and mouse over the UN for 60 years...

No one is going to attack us pal

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom

Originally posted by titorite

Fathom I would say this government (not necessarily you or I) owes at least one nation an apology for genocide. Just as soon as you can find a person with skin as red as the setting sun who can't grow facial hair for squat you might remember that your not native to this land but they were.

wrong. i was born here and i am a descendant oft those people. those are my people. my people were here before the USA was a nation.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Fathom]

After the white man poured his seed through rape of the most beautiful of the Native maidens, his Off spring generations later condemns them for it.
The circle never ends in America.

But I will stay on topic and say that I agree most Americans are like the citizens of most other countries.
They want a peaceful existence, food and shelter and the basic essentials for life.
Unfortunately For Americans and the world America is run by gangsters
and has been so run by gangsters since back when they murdered JFK
What Americans must understand until they wake up and march for freedom and cast off their oppressors they will have more 911's more murders of good men and more loss of freedoms and rights.
if you are still voting for democrats and republicans you are a part of the problem .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think the world knows this. I also dont think the world will go to war with the US unless it attacks some western European country like France or something.

It was the same with Germany during the world war. The world watched until Germany started attacking some countries that the world could no longer accept.

The nazis moved from Germany to the US after the war and are now in positions of huge power, but I still dont think they want to get a World War 3 in the classic sense. Instead, it will be against the populations. Like you are seeing in the US now.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join