It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call Out to All Countries of the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I am a citizen of the United States of America. I know my country, and more specifically the Government which runs my country has been corrupted from the bottom to the very top. It seems that no matter who we elect it will always be the same.

In the event that all of the other countries of the world are not conspiring for a new world order and complicite in the downfall of America I would emplore you to know that Americans are not the DEVIL. We are not BAD people. When you attack/invade our country please create as little collateral damage as possible. We are good people with a BAD gov't. We are a country of hard working mostly honest people, albiet mostly sleeping citizens who in the long run would appreciate help from the outside world, if only thru prayer. Please have mercy on the citizens of the United States of America as we mean no harm to you individually or collectivley. Most of us want only to go to work, spend time with our families, B.B.Q on the weekends with our neighbors and wash our cars now and then. If allowed to live our lives independant of an opressive gov't you would see that we want peace just as much as you do.

We mean the rest of the world no harm and seek only to live out our lives in peace. May our creator have mercy on our souls and none for the corrupt individuals who are resposible for the corrupting of our Gov't and our Country!

[edit on 5-6-2008 by cbass]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Amen and Amen !!!

If people would only take the time to stop and think.

All Americans are not bad, really, it's true.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

It is far too easy to associate the people of a country with the Gov't of THAT country. How many times have we been guilty of associating an indivdual with his/her family. It seems logical that if a Father is a drug abusing child molester then his kids are probly bad apples too.
Our "FATHER" is as corrupted as he could be, but "WE" still have value.
We are not "BAD." We have to begin to distance ourselves from the actions of our "FATHER" and let our true value as human beings shine thru!
I don't want anyone to die unless they try to kill ME or MY family. Untill
such time let the people who "DIE" be the ones who are resposible for
all of the war to begin with.

Thanks for the kudos.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well said. I'm guessing that this same sentiment is true of MOST peoples of most countries. The [somewhat extreme/fanatical] soundbites we get from some Middle Eastern countries are frequently in sharp contrast to the mood of the people observed on the ground. Peace and peaceful intents don't sell TV airtime, any more than good news does. What sells viewers is conflict and drama, hardship and heartache.

I think many world economies are directly tied to the U.S. economy; I know ours is (Cayman Islands), even though we are a British Dependency Territory.

The foregoing has been an expression of my opinion.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hello America!

My name is Toin and I live in Holland. I just want to say that in my environment we definately don´t mix you up with your gov´t !
I mean, we all know in every country, there´s good and bad people, right?
The general opinion here is more about what you can or should do to prevent your gov´t from carrying out it´s evil plans. And believe you me folks, your gov´t is definately not the only one that´s rotten...I am afraid it´s way bigger than that..

But , as said, what can we do...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I know I can't be the only one who feels this strongly about the situation we are in. When we get invaded I emplore whatever country it is to take it easy on the little guy ok? But bomb the $hit out of the people in charge of
creating war all over this planet!!!!! Please!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
AGREE AGREE AGREE

Who wants war? Anyone? Not me...

“Beware of the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry, [who] infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How will I know? For this I have done. And I am Julius Caesar.”

"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that numbers of people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of the leaders of their government and have gone to war, and millions have been killed because of this obedience... Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves, and all the while the grand thieves are running and robbing the country. That's our problem."
- Howard Zinn, "Failure to Quit", p. 455

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
- Herman Goering, Nazi

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children... Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
- US President Dwight D. Eisenhower, 5-Star General

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.

How many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench? How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How many of them were wounded or killed in battle?

Out of war nations acquire additional territory, if they are victorious. They just take it. This newly acquired territory promptly is exploited by the few – the selfsame few who wrung dollars out of blood in the war. The general public shoulders the bill.

And what is this bill?

This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones. Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Depression and all its attendant miseries. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.

For a great many years, as a soldier, I had a suspicion that war was a racket; not until I retired to civil life did I fully realize it. Now that I see the international war clouds gathering, as they are today, I must face it and speak out."

- US Major General Smedley D. Butler, United States Marine Corps

"War is Peace." - George Orwell, "1984"

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wheres your pride?Its one thing to be nice and another to spill your ego.Who would you actually think has the nerve to attack us?lol

[edit on 9-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Pride in what exactly?? Our corrupt Government??
It is one thing to be proud of ones "country" it is quite another to be proud of ones government. Our government is corrupt from the floor up.
Would it phaze me one bit to see D.C. nuked?? Nope!!! As long as a minimal amount of collateral damage was created. I would obviously not
assist in such actions in any way but if it happened independantly of myself
I wouldn't shed a tear. Am I the only one here???Is it just me???
I love the "land" called "America" and our constitution but not the people running our country.....into the ground!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
One voice in a satellite telecast is good when your backing yourself with ways to fix it.Coming on here to say our country stinks to people outside the us just isn't patriotic.Point blank.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I never claimed to be a "Patriot." THat word is like "Christian."
If you claim to be either, there are no shortage of people that would have you jump thru hoops to "prove" that you are a "true Christian" or a "true Patriot." Leave me out of that whole mess. O.K. you caught me!!! I'm not a "true patriot". Now can we move on????

[edit on 9-6-2008 by cbass]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am not evil and all I want to do is play with my kids and B-Bq with my neighbors on the weekend and kick back with an ice cold brew. I can't help but think that my fellow Americans are mostly the same.
So, please Russia,China, or any "terrorists" but mostly to our own government (lets be honest) please don't blow us up.
If you must detonate a thermonuclear warhead could you keep it in the Virginia/Maryland area!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I agree, I hope others don't blame us as citizens. Like the OP said our gov't is corrupt at it's very core. Our elections are rigged, and corporations and big money buy the laws, politicians, and rules.

I know what has historically happened to countries that have done the things we have done. (Nazi Germany is a screaming example) It ended up with it's city's carpet bombed, it's citizens raped, killed, and destroyed.

When the time comes, (soon) everything will become very clear, and we will see the undoing of evil in this country. I hope people of other nations will support the people of this country in our darkest hour.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Would it phaze me one bit to see D.C. nuked?? Nope!!! As long as a minimal amount of collateral damage was created.

First off, I almost PUKED after reading your OP.

Secondly, how do you propose that minimal damage occurs with a NUKE!

You're a disgusting American!
If you have a problem with the government, fine, but keep it locally and don't beg, whine and cry to other countries about it. Good grief!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

You're a disgusting American!

I am well aware that I am a disgusting American. I am not, however, a disgusting citizen of this planet. I want what most people want. I want peace and harmony with my fellow man. I want the wars to stop.
I am not married to the idea of being a "patriot" or an "American"
I am however interested in being a conciensious and peaceful member of this planet. I should burn in hell for not being loyal to my country I know, and if the powers that be had any balls, they would execute me for being a traitor. I am sorry that I could not live up to your expectations of what it means to be an American.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Are you insane? I am not part of your apology and do not feel Americans owe the world any apology!
should we also apologize for all the billions we give to poor countries? or all the food we send worldwide?
how about all of the innocents we have saved from vicious dictators?

You are not representative of the Americans that I know and you are a total disgrace! keep your apology and move to Canada or France where you will fit in nicely!

As far as anyone invading America all I can say is GOOD LUCK and
I hope you start with my state and my neighborhood!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I second the OP. When it is time to for whatever government to do whatever it feels must be done please remember I am not your enemy. I live in a rotating dictatorship and I am not empowered to correct decades of Fraternal manipulation. I can not stand against mass media manipulation and frequency weapons. It is all in my power that I can do to protect my own family.

So when you drop the nukes, please spare the smaller cities.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
reply to post by cbass

Are you insane? I am not part of your apology and do not feel Americans owe the world any apology!

Fathom I would say this government (not necessarily you or I) owes at least one nation an apology for genocide. Just as soon as you can find a person with skin as red as the setting sun who can't grow facial hair for squat you might remember that your not native to this land but they were.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Fathom I would say this government (not necessarily you or I) owes at least one nation an apology for genocide. Just as soon as you can find a person with skin as red as the setting sun who can't grow facial hair for squat you might remember that your not native to this land but they were.

wrong. i was born here and i am a descendant oft those people. those are my people. my people were here before the USA was a nation.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

makes one wonder about the Americans you do know.

the OP is possibly a representative of the American majority, the common people.

what's wrong with wanting to live a normal, peaceful life?

his pleas tug at heart-strings and make people from other countries stop and think, and sympathize with their plight. makes one realize that when all is said and done, these little guys are our brothers, and we share an intangible bond with each other.

the common citizens of America, are also victims of their own government. And for this they deserve a BIG Apology from the government.

and since you raised the issue, the American Government DO owe the world an apology, not that they ever would, because of their PRIDE, CONCEIT, and FALSE RIGHTEOUSNESS. They think they can rule the world, manipulate countries like pawns for their own gains. The common people are not their priority, if they could they would wipe off all the common people, and leave only the elite, and a small number of men and women to serve them. There's no place for their plans for children and old people, and families which means a lot to a common man.

for this, I offer prayers for the common American people, that God will protect them from the evil that their government is incurring for their country, and that God may save them from the calamity before it takes its toll, that He may strengthen their faith in Him and deliver them as He has promised our forefather Abraham and his sons forever. Amen.

as for you, false-pride is not good for anyone. he who magnifies himself is abased by God. he who humbles himself is magnified by God.

blessed are the humble for they will inherit the land.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join