It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Necromancy Guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hey guys I'm a beginner in the necromancy studies (I've read
a few books like necronomicon) so generally I know what necromancers do. But I want to know more info about them
so if u know something please post it here. Oh yes, if you know if theres a step by step tutorial on necromancy rituals, spells etc please post the link.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Anorch]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
sorry for double posting could u pls delete this thread and leave the other one (necromancer guide)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The Necronomicon doesn't exist it's a fictional book created by H.P Lovecraft. I have read his books. Maybe what you read was a "replica" of better described as a work of fiction from some author.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Get yourself a Ouija board...

Thats the first step in Necromancy...

Play with it enough and you will become possessed, but rather try and ask to communicate with a "familiar" or a "guardian spirit" when you work with the ouija...be careful of lies....

Oh, and just so you know...the level above simple necromancy such as playing with the Ouija is unattainable without the assistance of a Guardian Spirit / Demon ...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
dude I know that mainly spiritual satanists use oija boards to communicate with demons (their gods) and I'm not a satan worshiper so I might get in trouble with this board. I'm asking about necro magic, the necromancer's main duty is to keep the balance between our world and the world of hell and heaven using a wide variety of skills and spells connected with the soul. So that's what I'm trying to find - necromancy spells because I'm really in to becoming one

p.s that's the info i've found correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anorch

Dude, Necromancy is one of the darkest arts available to practice in the occult...

Perhaps you are looking to become a "medium" or a "channeler" kind of the same thing but has differences...

Please send me the links to where you got your info about "Necro Magic"

Would be very interested to see what they say...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
necro magic to keep a balance

what is so unbalanced that you need to learn soul magic to keep a balance

just curious

thats almost like wizardry level and or potterus harrycus

dark dark times we live in

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hey i know (maybe?) how what you're going through, cuz i went through the same thing when i was a little girl, i'd pray that god would make me into an angel so that i could literally fight demons in his name and save humans and protect earth... lol oh the days...... grew out of it of course haha

but the fact is that we all want to be warriors, all want to be heros of some sort, we're not against it becomeing them!!

Man the best way to do it, i've learned, is to get your butt out into reality and go save lives from demons: teach people about god! or whatever you believe is heaven. and pray. There's your spells.
Angels i learned are better than humans, rather than beneath them. Lol, like god would upgrade me, haha. But honestly, there are tons of people out there who are going to hell, and who play around with demons.

Fight that.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by lively]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiros

The necronomican that I had for a few years was not a novel or book written by HP lovecraft. I found it in a house ( or basement of) that my sister was looking at to rent. It was a book of instructions, history and incantations, with illustrations and full warnings. I have never seen the book you are speaking of, but now I want to!

edit = I just googled Necronomicon and there is more than one book by this name. There are spellbooks by the same name, and others. I knew for sure that HP Lovecraft didn't write the one I had.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anorch

ummm
satanists don't worship satan...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yeah, go get a oija board and a necromancy book and ressurrect George Carlin. That's the only positive use for this craft. Of course then not only would he be a zombie, he'd be swearing at you while eating you alive.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So, question: does anyone here know where to find an actual necromancy guide or where to find someone who has one?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jamiros

Yes it does, I have a copy and it's not from H.P. Lovecraft. The original copy is no longer in existence but their is a good translated copy that my husband and I both have. Do research.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Soldier Of Darkness
Get yourself a Ouija board...

Thats the first step in Necromancy...

Play with it enough and you will become possessed, but rather try and ask to communicate with a "familiar" or a "guardian spirit" when you work with the ouija...be careful of lies....

Oh, and just so you know...the level above simple necromancy such as playing with the Ouija is unattainable without the assistance of a Guardian Spirit / Demon ...

^ No. Just don't. Lol familiars aren't even smart so what would the point be? Other than to get possessed by said things. Which is their plan, I'd wager. Ouija doesn't always lie--but the source is always the same. I recommend against playing with fire. The fact that you seem to advocate for being a fool is disturbing to me. Do you know what you're saying, really? Are you ignorant? Or just playing ignorant on purpose?

I think you're probably just playing the soldier of darkness, right?
Welp. Now that that's all clear.
edit on 10-9-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DestinyBloodmoon

H.P. Lovecraft was an author of horror fiction in the 1920s and 30s. He invented the idea of a creepy, ancient book of rituals called The Necronomicon in his stories. In the 1960s and 70s some folks created some 'Necronomicons'. I am sad that this had to be said.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anorch
hey guys I'm a beginner in the necromancy studies (I've read
a few books like necronomicon) so generally I know what necromancers do. But I want to know more info about them
so if u know something please post it here.

All I know is you have to repeat the words exactly like this:

Klaatu Barada Nikto

new topics

top topics

join