It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the WTC/911 heroin connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
more from Daniel Hopsicker: www.madcowprod.com...

the WTC/911 heroin connection

Just three weeks after Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi arrived on July 3, 2000 to attend the flight school at Huffman Aviation in Venice, FL., the owner of the flight school, Wallace J. Hilliard, had his Learjet surrounded by DEA agents with submachine guns on the runway of Orlando Executive Airport.

Agents found 43 pounds of heroin, arrested everyone onboard, and confiscated the plane.

For more info on Mohamed Atta, see www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Man, that's crazy.
There's a lot of 'not right' around that flight school.
Well done for finding that article.
I'm suprised no one has commented yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Research the CIA connections to that flight school, and you will be in for a further shock. I believe the film named (paraphrased, for I cannot remember the correct title, and am too lazy to look it up) "Mohammad Atta and the flying circus".

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

(Also see, 'May 7, 2008 -- Drug Pilot, VOTING MACHINE EXEC killed on CIA Plane' www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Thanks. Here's some of Mohammed Atta & The Flying Circus www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, from www.madcowprod.com...

Any honest prosecutor in the country would have instantly linked the huge heroin haul discovered on the flight school owner’s plane to Mohamed Atta’s arrival at his flight school, and understood that he was looking into the heart of a continuing criminal conspiracy.

As it happens, having an address at Huffman Aviation at the Venice Airport apparently is the “green light from the DEA” we were told about by airport executives in Venice, as witnessed by the recent seizure of 5.5 tons of coc aine on a DC9 owned by a company which once used Huffman’s address.

Although 5.5 tons of coc aine would seem to rate at least mild interest from American law enforcement, the Tampa DEA refuses to comment. The company’s owner appears to have no fear of being picked up anytime soon, even just for questioning.

Also, I discuss Mohammed Atta & the Muslim Brotherhood at -- you have to scroll up about 10 replies www.abovetopsecret.com...
and also there's a big reply, called, MOHAMMED ATTA … at THE TERRORIST MOTEL-- GOP & UNDERGROUND REICH & WTC/911 & MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD & 2012 -- at the bottom of this page at the BOTTOM of this page (you have to scroll down to the bottom) -- www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

join