It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood's Obscene Profits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood's Obscene Profits

www.gopusa.com

Here's an idea for all the hand-wringing GOP strategists in Washington wondering what it will take to win back disgusted economic and social conservatives: How about a Republican presidential candidate who will talk about the tax-subsidized abortion industry the way McCain talks about the oil industry?

In April, the annual report for Planned Parenthood Federation of America revealed that the abortion giant had a total income of $1.02 billion -- with reported profits of nearly $115 million. Taxpayers kick in more than $336 million worth of government grants and contracts at both the state and federal levels. That's a third of Planned Parenthood's budget.

And what market-distorting results do we get for those government incentives? In 2006 alone: 289,750 abortions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Out of wedlock and teenage births are still major issues in this country. And even those who choose abortion cannot be guaranteed safe conditions:

In Washington, D.C., the family of 13-year-old Shantese Butler filed a $50 million suit against Planned Parenthood after a botched abortion left the girl permanently injured and infertile. Students for Life of America reports that Shantese was left with "severe abdominal bleeding, severe vaginal injury, severe injury to the cervix, significant uterine perforation and a small bowel tear." In addition, parts of the unborn child were found inside Shantese's abdomen.

www.gopusa.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood doesn't plan parenthood. Talk about doublespeak!

It sickens me that this organization profits off of killing unborn babies.

My conspiratorial mind doesn't have to stretch very far to think of them being involved in satanic rituals of child sacrifice.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Great find and great thread. S+F.

It's beyond ridiculous for the government to be funding this organization, especially when schools are required to teach abstinence only sex-ed. Talk about hypocrisy! Clearly kids are NOT getting the freaking message.

Things like this really make me take another look at our sex-saturated culture. How could it be a coincidence that people are encouaged to have sex younger, with more partners, and be proud of it while being kept ignorant about contraceptives by so-called sexual "education" classes, and Planned Parenthood has all the money in the world to fund their pro-abortion agenda?

People are encouraged to get laid as long as it doesn't involve procreation, the very purpose of sex.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
Great find and great thread. S+F.

It's beyond ridiculous for the government to be funding this organization, especially when schools are required to teach abstinence only sex-ed. Talk about hypocrisy! Clearly kids are NOT getting the freaking message.

It does defy logic.. I understand people being against abortion.. what I don't understand is why some prolifers are against condom use.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by riley]

top topics

join