It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO explodes over vietnam wreckage recovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have been following this story for a few days now, and it is becoming more and more interesting, not to mention a reflection on Roswell and as they claim in the article the Kecksburg incident.

Link to the first article

Follow up story

I have a feeling this is going to be a huge story, The wreckage recovered and pictured on ufocasebook is said to have strange symbols ingraved into the metal,

According to Officials at the state run Vietnam News Agency, “An unidentified flying object exploded at about 10am on May 27 over the northern part of Phu Quoc Island." Colonel Nguyen Van Qui, a military commander on the island was the source of the report and no civilian, commercial or military aircraft are said to be missing in that area of southern Vietnam or nearby Cambodia.

There is one thing which bothers me, in the first article it tells us that Dollars where recovered?

Either way we have a UFO with recovered wreckage, you cant get closer to truth than that, whatever the truth may be.

What do you all think? is this the smoking gun?

[edit on 4/6/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ive just found a MSM report of the incident on Reuters oddly enough page.

Reuters coverage

Does anyone in the aircraft industry recognize this kind of bulkhead?

[edit on 4/6/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, it looks to have bolts. I don't claim to know anything about extra terrestrial craftsmanship (craftsalienship?), but I'd like to think that a species capable of marble hopping all the way over here have thought of something more than bolts and rivets.

Interesting find though - hope the story pans out one way or another.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

My thoughts exactly!

Pretty crappy metal fabrication job.

Looks like they need to put an ad in the "E.T. Times" for an interstellar welder!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There's already a thread about it
UFO explodes over Phu Quoc Island
started on may 28:
these images have been linked at page # 3 in this post.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Rivets.rivets and bolts..great, unless E.Ts use bolts and rivets like we do to build ships, like in the 50s, then we may have a lessor anthropomorphic breed of greys/aliens.

Maybe their neanderthal or ghetto proxies are much smarter than our brilliant scientists in JPL or NASA...makes you wonder , really about the kinds of aliens are out there.

top topics

join