It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Mufon report with Pictures.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
From Poster on Mufon:

I was taken pictures of wind generators in Kaliakra, Bulgaria, during a small vacation with friends. The objects that appear in pictures were not seen in the moment of photographing the wind generators. I observed the objects in the moment that I download the pictures on my computer and start zooming. Please advise your opinion in this subject.

Full Size Picture

Anyone? Have any thoughts on this picture?

Here is another interesting one:

Reviewing some previous data I came across this interesting UFO taken over Albuquerque at 3AM. There are two images taken a few seconds apart. They both show a bright plasma UFO but the second one shows that some kind of plasma was ejected from the main craft. The two images are registered together using the star field so there is no relative motion between the two images. The ejected plasma cannot be due to camera motion as all relative motion has been removed.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Thoughts?

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The object(s) in the 2nd picture look remarkably similiar to the recent Stephenville sightings. It would help if you could list more specifically when these photos were taken so we can time compare the stephenville photos to these. good post.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
All I see in the first/wind generator image is a bird in the upper left, don't know why that image is even on MUFON unless I am missing something.

I have to agree that the second batch are identical to the Stephenville, Texas dust up.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Yes first one looks like a bird, that's what birds look like when flying faster than a camera's shutter speed can capture them. Either that or something attached to the power line.

The second one, however, looks like a legit UFO that has been popping up all over the place, including Stephenville as others have said.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The first picture is an alpine swift - easily distinguished by the dark wings and the broad white belly. The wind farm throws up alot of air currents and the white of the turbines actually is a magnet for insect life. Combine the two and you have a perfect feeeding area for the birds.

n.b. wind farms are so destructive for bird life because of their attractiveness - pervers really isnt it ? good food but a high casualty and fatality rate.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The first in Bulgaria, looks like an in-line transformer on the power line.

The second is just another light in the sky. Nothing can really be determined from that. I see a lot of people taking the colors at face value, which is a big, risky mistake. Don't ever assume thats what the actual event looked like. The camera in different settings can transpose all sorts of color aberrations.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the quick response on the first report.

Now the second report says the event was on 3-1-08 in New mexico.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If we could get Johnny on here to produce a animated GIF to compare picture 1 and picture 2 we could see that the stars are still in the same position.

The two images are registered together using the star field so there is no relative motion between the two images. The ejected plasma cannot be due to camera motion as all relative motion has been removed.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wow,the second one looks just like the Stephenville lights.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The first picture looks like a bird to me as well.

The second picture could be a plane on approach,Piper cub type plane usually have only one (1) landing light.

The third picture to be honest hmmm.....looks like a giant gay pride sky snake.

Actually the third is very strange....but if i had to guess...I would say it is a string of different colored balloons with glow sticks in them.

[edit on 05/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
PLEASE,look much more with zoom or with soft without pixel [S-Pline] .Is not on the wire!Much far!A bird like this,...20-30 m diameter?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

kdial1, i guess that this is what you want to see

new topics

top topics

join