It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It. I Can't Wait Anymore. WELCOME to the Religion of the Future...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Don't be fooled by bigbert's sophistry. From toasted's link: Humanism is a known ideology of the elites NWO conspiracy.

Chronological History:The New World Order
by D.L. Cuddy, Ph.D

1933 -- The first Humanist Manifesto is published.
Co-author John Dewey, the notedphilosopher and educator, calls for a synthesizing of all religions and "a socialized and cooperative economic order."

Co-signer C.F. Potter said in 1930:
"Education is thus a most powerful ally of humanism, and every American
public school is a school of humanism. What can the theistic Sunday schools,
meeting for an hour once a week, teaching only a fraction of the children, do to stem the tide of a five-day program of humanistic teaching?

1973 -- Humanist Manifesto II is published:

"The next century can be and should be the humanistic century...we stand at
the dawn of a new age...a secular society on a planetary scale....As non-theists we begin with humans not God, nature not deity...we deplore the division of humankind on nationalistic grounds....Thus we look to the development of a system of world law and a world order based upon transnational federal government....The true revolution is occurring."

1977 -- The Third Try at World Order is published.

Author Harlan Cleveland of the Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies calls for:

"changing Americans' attitudes and institutions" for "complete disarmament
(except for international soldiers)" and "for individual entitlement to food,
health and education."

1985 -- Norman Cousins, the honorary chairman of Planetary Citizens for the World We Chose, is quoted in Human Events:

"World government is coming, in fact, it is inevitable. No arguments for or
against it can change that fact."

www.nwowatcher.com...

Don't drink the humanist kool aid!

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

It would seem that I've already seen that a few times posted on here, and it does not change my views.

Using the NWO as an excuse to not see the understandings and teachings in Humanism is quite ridiculous if you ask me. The NWO is a theory, and people who write about it or claim to know about it, I find highly questionable and less credible.

I do understand the point you are coming from, but Humanism is on the future's to do list, as we will see more and more of it to come, while people who don't fully understand the concept will continue to fight it off.

It's about brotherhood and human life. It's also about looking to ourselves for answers. It's about education and acceptance. It's about personal freedoms and love among all people.

It's not a bad thing as some would like others to believe. They just don't fully understand the concept or what it truly entails.

It WILL be a brighter tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and your input.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Once again, Whammy, please do not rely on propaganda to force your point. It really does nothing to help you.

<< 1  2   >>

join