It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama "Oops, I did it again"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey

www.noquarterusa.net

I learned over the weekend why the Republicans who have seen the tape of Michelle Obama ranting about “whitey” describe it as “STUNNING.” I have not seen it but I have heard from five separate sources who have spoken directly with people who have seen the tape. It features Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan. They are sitting on a panel at Jeremiah Wright’s Church when Michelle makes her intemperate remarks. Whoops!! When that image comes out it will enter the politcal ads hall of fame. It will be right up there with the little girl plucking daisy petals in the famous 1964 ad LBJ used against Barry Goldwater.

Even Democratic mouth piece Bob Beckel said this tape is explosive. He stated it could be released as soon as tomorrow.

I need to present an idea to the people here.

I beleive that all would agree that this country is flawed and heading in the wrong direction. That being said... Who would best lead the country to the "promosed land?"

John McCain? 72 now and 73 by the end of his first year. Nasty, hopelessly anti-conservative on everything except the war. Loves cap and trade which would pull 4 trillion out of the U.S. GDP.

Hillary Clinton? This woman would know the truth if it fell from the sky and wiggled on her face. She is John McCain with a pant suit. Announced she would flatten Iran but pull out of Iraq in 60 days while saying " I can't end a capaign on a dime."

Or Barak Obama? Loves Cap and Trade. Will pull out troops from Iraq. Will talk "without pre-conditions" to every tin-poy dictator instantly giving the authority and status. And...

Has two "spiritual advisors" that are members of the popular "U.S. is the root of all known evil" club.

Kissed the ring of avowed America hater Ares who announced "I wished I had planted more bombs."

Has two members of the Nation of Islam on his staff.

And is married to an anti-American, anti-white wife.

Are you Obama supporters willing to say this is the man to take America to the next level? Or are you thinking that Obama is the man to bring America to its knees where it belongs?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Maybe Clinton knew about this tape all along and that's why she refused to drop out of the race. Keep in mind that no matter what the MSM is telling you tonight, Obama is FAR from the nominee.

The delegates have to vote on the floor in Denver, and that includes all 800+ super delegates. It doesn't matter who've they come out for up until this point. Hillary would only need maybe 100 to switch back to her. That's not that many in the big scheme of things.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hiyah crmanager!

I was trying to go to your link to read this article but I got an error message...could you please check the link to make sure you posted it correctly? I really want to read it...thanks!

Late

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Two members of the NATION OF ISLAM ON HIS STAFF!

WTF ? is that for real ? the very group who advocate race war and intense seperation between blacks and whites calling whites 'blue eyed devils' ??

Oh yeah, Civil War MK 2 is coming to a state near you.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There are 16 pages of discussion about this alleged tape here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NRO

Looks like the mystery tape is just a rumor.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks Benevolent, for posting that, I haven't been keeping up much on the political threads, but I want to hear more about this mystery tape. I heard them talking about it today on talk radio, so I am curious to see if it's a rumor or, a rumor

top topics

join