It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton brings up the "alien threat" again...

page: 1)
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Come up with something more original !

I want to hear Obama talk more about UFOs and NASA before I make up my mind to vote for him or not vote at all in the coming election. At this point it doesn't look very good. Obama wants to slash NASA funding and I don't think he's a big fan of space...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What's Hillary's stance on space exploration? I didn't know that about Obama!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

If disclosure is your primary criteria for who you'll be voting for, then I guess you won't be doing any voting. It is your right as a citizen not to participate in the democratic process. Disclosure is an important thing however, I think there are more immediate issues we should worry about.

How the price of gas where you live?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought

Hillary Clinton knew about the Rockefeller Initiative during Bill Clinton's presidency. I think she would be much more open than Obama.

Here is one statement Obama made that I didn't like. Listen to him after Dennis is done:

www.youtube.com...

And: blog.wired.com...

Take the money from somewhere other than NASA Obama!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

If disclosure is your primary criteria for who you'll be voting for, then I guess you won't be doing any voting. It is your right as a citizen not to participate in the democratic process. Disclosure is an important thing however, I think there are more immediate issues we should worry about.

I agree. There are important issues we need to deal with right here on Earth. The UFO Disclosure issue is one of many issues I take into account. I just don't really like Clinton, Obama, or McCain. I have the right to vote, as well as the right NOT to vote if I don't feel compelled to do so.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is short, but very recent and worth watching:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
NASA funds the Aliens and hides them from us. They will not cut funding it is just another front.

They want to fire the people that are not in the "know" so they can not and will not find out about the aliens and what story they want to use to reveal the aliens to us.

The Media is going to make some story like this when we see the Aliens....

The Aliens came out of no where and because NASA's funding was cut they did not have the man power or resources needed to see them on the way here.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

Originally posted by EternalThought

Hillary Clinton knew about the Rockefeller Initiative during Bill Clinton's presidency. I think she would be much more open than Obama.

Here is one statement Obama made that I didn't like. Listen to him after Dennis is done:

www.youtube.com...

And: blog.wired.com...

Take the money from somewhere other than NASA Obama!

Nice. You know, I actually agreed with Obama in the video, as much as I would like to see a president who will support "alternative topics", I liked his reply.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

This is short, but very recent and worth watching:

www.youtube.com...

At least he ADMITS they were not explained, I bet Bush would say they were weather balloons, lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Don't expect anything from Obama. He is too new to even start with the whole ET agenda. Believe it or not, Hillary was the perfect candidate to start the disclosure. We will now have to wait till this new president and the equal rights movements are brought before anything extraterrestrial. Obama has no interest in the subject; did you not see the way his thoughts were on the whole ET subject? Ridicule and no interest, you can see him talk about it in this video from the primaries. He thinks he has it all figured out, there is no ET and that’s that.

See here

[edit on 3-6-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Maybe Hillary could do some work "behind the scenes"

[edit on 3-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well the breaking news right now is that it looks like Hillary is gonna be Vice president candidate, so with a Obama-Clinton ticket disclosure is still possible

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

I agree. There are important issues we need to deal with right here on Earth. The UFO Disclosure issue is one of many issues I take into account. I just don't really like Clinton, Obama, or McCain. I have the right to vote, as well as the right NOT to vote if I don't feel compelled to do so.

Good Post,

I feel the same way, I don't like any of the candidates because they are basically chosen for us. As long as there is control on who the candidates are, this is all we are left with to vote. So this will be the first time I plan on NOT participating.

I know, I always have those people who tell me I have to vote, it's a injustice not to. I would vote on some issues on the ballot locally, but there are people on the ballot that I don't even know or even heard of.

Not only I am voting for Representatives, Senators, Congressman, Local Regents, City Board Members whom I've never heard anything about. I've actually tried to go out on the NET to find out more about them, but there is very little posted.

I wish they could just let all partys run at once and see who wins.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
hillary would do as much for disclosure as she did for New York.. .zero

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Do you really believe that all the UFO matter has something to do with the presidential stuff? Really? With those questions you know what I think about it...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory
hillary would do as much for disclosure as she did for New York.. .zero

which would be more than most senators...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If what people claim about the advanced technology we currently have allegedly from aliens is true, than throwing money for some BS cover project, seems wasteful just appease the others. Besides aliens may expect us to take better care of this world before we get invites somewhere else. It will be interesting if disclosure means our complete history has been recorded by these alien watchers. BEEEE GOOOD! ET,ET,ET

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Obama wants to slash NASA funding and I don't think he's a big fan of space...

NASA is a farce.

Clinton is a farce.

Obama is a farce.

Don't expect any President to disclose anything.

Your vote isn't worth casting, it won't matter. The controlling elite have already bought their next figurehead President, whoever it may be.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't care. I will continue pushing the issue regardless if anyone else thinks it's worthless or not.

I don't think Jimmy Carter was a good President but we need another person like him to try to tackle the UFO disclosure issue...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Presidents don't have power, they're just puppets, they couldn't disclose the truth about aliens even if they wanted to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join